• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've never had a panic attack...was wondering if that might have been what it was? A nurse friend of mine said yesterday that it could have been a severe reaction to stress - I'm ok with that theory but it's not like my life has intense periods of stressful events, it's more like a continuous lifestyle of "this is how it is, get on with it" stuff. So why now? I've been in the same stressful situation for almost 4 years now so what's the difference this time?

Ah, I dunno - doctor will be calling in a bit so I'll see what they say. Seriously hope they don't want me to have an angiogram though - sounds horrible.

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAOS!!!

Apparently quite a few people that do have severe panic attacks have never had one before. I don't know if you've read up on it already:
http://anxietynetwork.com/content/basic-facts-panic-attacks

Personal experience, I don't like going out by myself, but even if I'm out with my mum, I'll have one. For me, the worst thing about it is what 'they' call "the sense of impending doom". I have no idea what it is (or how to describe it), but it's fudging scary.

Last year (I think), someone was messing about knocking on the door and trying the handle at 3am. It really scared the heck out of me and I called the police. The next night, I thought I was having a heart attack. I had an appointment with a nurse a few days after and told her about it. She did an ECG but the didn't find anything, so they put it down to a panic attack.

I can see why they want to run tests, but some doctors have a 'knack' for a patient to over-worry about what they've experienced.

CT: Right, I think I'm going to 'rework' a few pictures of Nite...

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
^^; I can't figure out if that was supposed to be "Symmetry" or "Cemetery"...

I can see why you gave it up, lol.

Lol, it was supposed to be cemetery. I get how there are different languages and spellings, like 'armor' and 'armour' (one's the American way and one is the English way, supposedly) and 'gray' and' grey', but I think the writer had it wrong all around. Minor mistakes in writing doesn't bother me, but when it's like that...I gotta draw the line.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Lol, it was supposed to be cemetery. I get how there are different languages and spellings, like 'armor' and 'armour' (one's the American way and one is the English way, supposedly) and 'gray' and' grey', but I think the writer had it wrong all around. Minor mistakes in writing doesn't bother me, but when it's like that...I gotta draw the line.

Yup, the "U" being added to words like "Honour", "Armour", and the like are the British and Canadian spellings of said words (I think Canadians took that from our British ancestors, while we spell words like "Center" "Centre" instead, due to our French roots).

Yeah, I'm with you there; there's a stark difference between a word that just happens to have different spellings depending on the country, and misspellings, because someone couldn't be bothered to double-check (or use a word processor). The former, as a reader, is easy to adapt to, because we know it's a variation of the same word. The latter makes it difficult to derive any enjoyment from what could otherwise be a good story, if more effort had been put into it.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
My laptop will only accept the American spelling... So, I gave up arguing with it.

CT: That was RUBBISH! I mean really? Look at all of the things that weren't rendered by Keyshot... no I've gotta patch it up in Gimp.

I've just spent the evening comparing the beginning of WW2 in Europe and Putin taking back Crimea saying that he isn't interested in any other country with citizens that speak Russian.... really? I'm pretty sure Hitler said the same thing when he wanted the Sudetenland land back from Czechoslovakia (and then went on to invade Poland)...
(My Education in Secondary School was mostly about WW2...)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Teehee, okay. I was wrong. This guy's fun to write. XD

+ Yay for tea I can't pronounce the name of!
++ Taylors of Harrogate? I love you. Have tea babies with me, please. Like...oh. my. BOB. :inlove: *luffles**cuddles tea cup*
+++ Um...guys? Did you forget about the 100k words this month? Why am I supposed to make a family dinner this week then go out of town a few days after that? What are you doing to me?! :nailbiting:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So according to the add on TV Rio 2 is supposedly "The best animated spectacle since Frozen"
1: It might be the only animated spectacle since Frozen
2: The fact that Frozen was so awesome that movies are saying "The best X since Frozen" when it seriously just came out of theaters makes me happy.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...talking to mum about writing aaaaaand:

Mum: "*says a bunch of encouraging stuff* --it's your story, you could have Mickey Mouse in it and who gives a f*ck if that's the way it's meant to be?
Me: "Wait...are we still talking about Claude? Is Claude Mickey Mouse? Cuz that's a terrifying mental image."

I'm just...I'm gonna go die laughing in this corner now. Thnx. *falls over* :laugh:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Geh, I feel like I'm gonna pass out...

CT: God dammit, I don't remember Sinspawn Gui being this difficult! Geneaux and Echuilles didn't give me any trouble and Ammes is a joke on purpose, so he doesn't count... I hope Genais isn't as bad.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Hmm, I think I need to look over that model again... I'm not happy with the position of her arm.

That's a day late... If the word 'douche' is in the dictionary (which I suspect it is, but under a different meaning), they should add a new meaning and put a picture of you beside it.
The fact that you're trying to get a 'rise' out of someone is practically pathetic and you obviously have no life away from the net. :shifty:...:rolleyes:

Top Bottom