• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I have to go and find the 'base' model (which I have on CD-R). And I'll think of a good pose :3 Ish never too much trouble *loves doing stuff, feels useful* :D
Ooh, BTW, I don't know if you've seen, but someone has a 'Death Note font pack' on Deviant Art for download:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Death-Note-Fonts-Pack-Download-214725086
Actually, there's some nice fonts in there *downloads herself*. (Actually, does this count as filesharing. It's on Deviant art, so I don't think it goes against forum rules as it's a link to DA?)

I hope your computer hunting has gone better than my TV hunting... *headdesk*.
EEK! ^^ I can't wait to see it, but like I said at the time, there was no rush :3 But still... EEK! :D

=D Yay! Thankies! ^^ *so excited**fangirling*
:O Ooooh, I wasn't sure if anyone still had the fonts online. <3 Thankies, again. ^^ *will have to get them when she's not on her mum's com*
Heh, thnx. Tbh, I have a laptop picked out, I just haven't bought it yet.... @_@ *didn't have money last time and hopes it's still at the store* D: What happened to your tv? *hopes you can find a new one*
:3 I hope you like it. *worried she's gonna disappoint all the people with requests*

Thinking:
Ugh, I need to make cookies. XP Dun. Wanna. *hides under a blanket*

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
First cup of rasperry tea: Oh my goodness it's so amazing!
Second Cup(right now) of Rasperry Tea: OH GOD IT BURNS MY THROAT
TOO MUCH SUGAR TOO MUCH SUGAR.

DMC

Devil May Cry
vergil... seems crazy in reboot.. and whiney.... and cares for his brother too much... until vergils downfall.. then vergil hates everything... at least the new dante is not crazy... hes just tempered mental... like beer and women... and crys at the end when he found out vergil loved him any more..... lol

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
LOL Went to get an x-ray...and the place doesn't open until 8:30. XD I told her we didn't need to go this early.

+ Is it weird to use a biblical quote in reference to Light? @_@
++ Yes, Dante. I know I need to write you. Shurrup! DX *covers her ears to tune out muses*

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Almost November! YAY!!!! Got to get ready to get married! ^_^ Thank goodness the Government lock down was short. Now I have to see what I need to do to get the marriage license. Beside paying $95 dollars.
Also: I need to start writing. GAH!!!! >.< maybe I just put up random stories on DA I might get the ball rolling....maybe.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Half of my week off gone already and feel like I havent achieved a whole lot yet, plus why did Battlefield have to come out near the end of the week off... typical.

Top Bottom