• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I have ONE clear memory I have when I was a child..
and that was christmas.
It was when I found out I got the GODDAMN BLUES CLUES CHAIR. That thing was the best chair ever! It was soooo comfy, and I was like "Hell yeah, I'm Steve!" playing games and ****.

yeah...I think I should sleep now.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
+ Stilts keeps stealing left over Halloween candy to play with....

AWWWWW :3 *cough* Sorry (We've got plenty of left over lollipops if Stilts need anymore :p )

:/ 17 words is better than nothing, right? Well, no I suppose it's not considering it's Nano.
I feel like crap.

*hugs*

CT: You know what, no, I'm not going to send you another email. I'm not doing all of the chasing, personally, you've just come across as another d*ck who wants to 'do as many girls' as possible... serious relationship? Like heck, fudge you! (And things were starting to look up... :/)

I need to find new hair for Nite... not sure it's going to be possible though.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
+ Stilts keeps stealing left over Halloween candy to play with....

...can Marcus shapeshift? :shifty: LOL

+If we had our own place, I would have bought that black siamese kitteh and brought her home today. :(
++My arms feel like they weigh a ton of bricks. Every time I put them down, it gets harder to lift them back up.
*watches hubby snoring on bed* ....lucky effin fish.

+++Say NO to the bread! Say YES to the soup! I can do it!:|
-edit- I also seem to be suffering from accidental blindness lately. I keep going back over stuff I've written and these major eye-sores keep jumping out at me when I do.

aoshi

Muhahaha.... You left a clue with ice-cream spoon sticks which led to my discovery of ice cream in freezer. Now this ice cream shall pay when i devour it.....Muhahahaha....*evil laugh*. Nothing gets past me....

It was weird that my left arm could easily do repetitions with dumb-bell than my right arm....(P.S. I am a right handed person)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking that it's been too long since I've been here at this awesome forum. Damn it all. Miss you people. Hopefully Ryuu is back somehow.... at least... maybe. I want to be more active here so ask Future-san if that happens or not. Have a nice weekend people of devilmaycry.org!!!!!!!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hulkamania is running wild in WWE 2K14 BROTHER!

Other than that I'm going to enjoy my day off because a hard working man deserves his lazy time!

The "Church of Spandex"..... :cool:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I had this dream one night that stuck with me. I was on a high mountain with a child in each hand. I saw a tsunami coming from way out on the horizon - it kind of snuck up on me because it was moving so fast and there was no foam, so I didn't realise what it was until it passed right below me toward the coast. And then reality set in and I went even higher up on the mountain with the two kids because wave upon wave kept coming higher and higher. The horrible thing is that my hubby and my baby were still inland - I think they were both fine as they'd sought refuge in a skyscraper. But there was a lot of destruction. Definitely a lot of death - I'm still not sure whether me and the two kids were dead and ghostly visions watching the chaos unfold or whether it was a sheer stroke of luck that we weren't in the firing line. But death was in the air, it was oppressive, on a mass scale.

Now.
I saw comet ISON last night. I don't know if I'll see it in daylight, I haven't gone out to look yet, but I saw it last night. Very stunning sight, slightly terrifying, but not to the extent where I felt the need to point it out. Very bright, very obvious, but it had no tail so I didn't know what it was until I remembered this morning they said we'd be able to see it in November.
I have plans to take the two bigger kids out for a walk up to Mt Kaukau this morning, while bubs takes his morning nap and daddy plays his BF4.
Do you see the link here?
DO YOU SEE IT?
I'm terrified to go out now, and I'm terrified NOT to go out.
What do I do?!?!?!?! :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
~snipped~

I get 'end of the world' type dreams too.
Was it that exact mountain that you were stuck on in your dream? (Kaukau).
You can't stay indoors forever, just don't go climbing any mountains... although, if something is pre-destined to happen, it will (or so they say. Personally, if we have free will, anything can be avoided). Sorry, got a bit too deep there... :/

CT: YES! I actually made the right decision for once! Nite finally has the hair that suits her. :D *huge grin*
*bounces*
Wow, I still have a lot of stuff to upload (although there's a few bits that will have to be censored). I don't know where to begin :/

EDIT: I'm looking forward to dinner tomorrow...why?... SPROUTS!!! (Yes, I love sprouts...and yes, I am weird lol)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I get 'end of the world' type dreams too.
Was it that exact mountain that you were stuck on in your dream? (Kaukau).

I have no idea :s There are so many mountains and hills here, it could have been anywhere.

+I had a nap but now I feel more tired than I did before. The fact that my kid was hollering and smashing toys in his room just before I passed out and then utter silence when I woke up may have something to do with it. I near freaked out when I didn't hear him anymore. Apparently I'd been out for half an hour, in which time the other bunch had gotten back home and let the monster out of his room.
Still. Never shot out of bed that fast at the sound of silence before. And I still feel like I'm half asleep/half awake. Stupid pills.:mad:

Top Bottom