• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aoshi

So i jus started watching this show "Partners" and its very good. Considering it's counterparts who throw a sex joke every now and then or have an entire episode on sex jokes. Not only the jokes are good but there is a good plot on every episode(atleast until now). So i am enjoying this show.Sometimes they do make sex jokes but not every now and then.

Placido

Yliaster
Planning revenge on a certain member on my other forum for harassing my club members and spreading lies about me.....

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
3 more days to crank out a 3k chapter.
I'm so tired.
Sucks that now I can't even lament on my FB that I don't want to go to work. Just incase it's taken the wrong way. Maybe I should have filled that part out in my personal file....oh well. Too late now.
Still completely unsure whether I get Joshy under my watch as well today or not. I'm guessing I am since his SW is no longer with him. I still don't know if that means my hours are extended this week or not. I haven't received documentation or timesheets for him.
Ugh. Alright let me give my sub-supervisor a call and see.
Yeah. Because I want to be calling about work at 7am in the ****ing morning.
I'm grumpy, don't mind me. I hate mornings.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I hate hunters, i hate striders and i really hate zombies and zombines. Half life 2 episode 2 is so far pretty irritating, scary and hard.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've found out today that I'm intolerant to local anaesthetic, oh and I've had my flu jab, and I've got to go back to the doctors tomorrow. Ooh, gots pains in mah chest... it's pretty tight too.

The series of Most Haunted that they're showing is more 'light hearted' and not really serious. It's no wonder people started to think it was faked.

They named the Storm St. Jude, our local radio station then decided to play 'Hey Jude' by the Beatles (or was it just Paul McCartney) for laughs. Not only that, they also played Blondie's 'The tide is high', 'The flood' by Take that, and flipping through my MP3 (on random) came across 'Let the four Winds Blow' by Tenpole Tudor.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
you know I've been thinking: when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back!
Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Demon General lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
me: i'm gonna man the hell up and ask her out...
conscience: no you won't
me: you're right, i won't :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What are trophy points?

They're the amount of points you get for reaching an award like x amount of posts, x amount of threads, etc.
We used to have ranks ala true DMC style. Now we have trophy points instead.
I just just got my Dark Slayer rank when we switched over to the new forum interface.
Yes I'm still bloody proud of my rank!
+
Had to share this.
-edit-​
Look at my DMC4 collection. Isn't it INSANE???​
DSC07311.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh, the joy of muses. Of course Jenny likes you, Marcus, she would just rather have some kind of verification that her cousin and her sometimes-lover are both alive than see you. I'm sure, after that, she'll glomp you.
She'd better.
Stop invading forum pages! D:

Top Bottom