• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My knee's taped up. I'm tired. My back hurts. *bad day* Why wasn't there a Julian waiting for me at home? T-T
...Actually, I'll just take Marcus...he's cuddlier, he'll make my tea, and he won't force me into any games.... >_>

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My knee's taped up. I'm tired. My back hurts. *bad day* Why wasn't there a Julian waiting for me at home? T-T
...Actually, I'll just take Marcus...he's cuddlier, he'll make my tea, and he won't force me into any games.... >_>

Aww *hugs*, I always think that about Vergil :'(

CT: Duran Duran's John Taylor... best bassist? Hell yeah :cool:

Xbox Live support... excellent
Rewards service... *blows raspberry*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm thinking...life likes to take a hug crap on me some times..... :'( I need a hug.

*ninja glomps and hugs lots* Don't worry, life will get better. =)

I've asked myself that many times...:(

EDIT: That reminds me Vergil has got mould on his crotch XD Sorry, his picture needs dusting.

=(
ROFL! XD Poor Vergie-kins.

Terrutas

Capcom really needs to get their **** together. I don't want to see a company that gave me so many good games go out in such a bad light. They deserve better.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I swear, I wish this fever would pick between making me freeze to death and making me want to tear my skin off to get cool. And lab is tomorrow....:c

Well, I just have to power through two more days. I'll be okay. I'll be---

*Poster is unable to complete current thought process. Please check back in 3-5 days*

Top Bottom