• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
That's one hell of an electric bill. :/ How am I gonna pay that I wonder. Literally twice as much as last quarter. Candles next, I suppose.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
That I NEED one of these:
tumblr_inline_minmwusXV51qz4rgp.png

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What the heck have i been doing with my arms? I haven't been playing DmC so I haven't strained them that way.

Need to find more poser/Daz stuff :3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Being depressed, sad, upset and angry for the past 24 hours because I am now responsible for making another important person in my life disappear....
Why does the world love ****ting on me? What did I do to deserve this?!...

Thanks to you world, I'm an emotional mess and can't even stop crying for five seconds....

Please answer me....
If Cambridge had an airport and I had some savings, I'd seriously set up an ice cream date with you one arvo so we can both stuff our faces together and know that we're not alone in this. xxxxxx

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Feel like a bad person. :S I just remembered a fic I was commissioned for in 2009 that I never worked on more than a scene. Dear gods, I wonder if she even remember commissioning me. >_< *goes to work on it*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Once again my family does not cease to amaze me. Calling me selfish because I'm a depressive? Sweet. My IN-LAWS have more understanding and love for me than my blood relatives.
This is another tick in my box for 'Why to disown my relatives'.
Fudging idiot.

I get that too. My mum doesn't have mental health stuff, but when i talk to her about my problems, it always goes back to how stuff affects her and I'm made to feel selfish.

Feel like a bad person. :S I just remembered a fic I was commissioned for in 2009 that I never worked on more than a scene. Dear gods, I wonder if she even remember commissioning me. >_< *goes to work on it*

I'm sure they will understand. You're got your own stuff to do, and I'm sure life has dug it's claws in a few times.

CT: Stupid fudging laptop!!!!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Its finally happened, Son Goku has become a god!!!!! :cool:
Check out my DBZ thread for details.
that sounded like an advertisement on tv at the end XD

thinking: my sister sucks at video games how come it takes her 4 hours to do 3 missions on lego star wars but she can almost beat me in red faction 2 when the computers are at max difficulty? and im good at red faction 2

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
Considering whether or not to finish up working on a project which I really don't care about right now, or add in a few more useless pages. I mean it doesn't even needed to be handed up for another six weeks, so I can't see what point in rushing to add stuff to it would do in the long run.

Top Bottom