• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I’m so frustrated right now! Just want to rant at some random person….or blog it. But, I don’t have a blog…. Not sure what to do. :| Oh, still waiting on Vergil's Downfall....it will be sweet when I play it, yes. :devil:

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Best idea ever! (Courtesy of my best friend: )
Putting hot chocolate powder on ice cream!!! Life changingly awesome... so good... moar!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I feel like people want to slap me when they hear I was a bully. C'mon, peeps, it was high school and it ran for a streak of two months, I was depressed, my life was falling apart and my main target happened to be one of my old, long time friends. We made up afterward and we're on good terms now, and I've never been proud or boasted about being a bully. Stop mentally slapping me! D:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I feel like people want to slap me when they hear I was a bully. C'mon, peeps, it was high school and it ran for a streak of two months, I was depressed, my life was falling apart and my main target happened to be one of my old, long time friends. We made up afterward and we're on good terms now, and I've never been proud or boasted about being a bully. Stop mentally slapping me! D:

I never thought it was bad. I was a bit of a bully in elementary school, but it was because of the crowd I ran in. Kids do stuff when they're frustrated with life and in a bad place. :/

Thinking:
App letter has been sent, but, for the second day in a row, my day has been cr*p. Maybe it's a curse. >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
HAHA! Thanks to a few sleepless nights, I've finally finished my Gaming soccer team :3
I chose the 4 most evil guys i could think of to be officials :p

I never thought it was bad. I was a bit of a bully in elementary school, but it was because of the crowd I ran in. Kids do stuff when they're frustrated with life and in a bad place. :/

Thinking:
App letter has been sent, but, for the second day in a row, my day has been cr*p. Maybe it's a curse. >_<

I just want to say, for me, that's your past. Here and now, you are my most awesomest friends. :3

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I bought a 1GB of Computer RAM and my computer runs SOOOOOOOOO much better! No more "program not responding" error messages for me! "VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :cool: :D

ZeroLove

For some reason, in my head, when I read the name "Angelo" it is pronounced [an-jello] when I know that it really is pronounced [angel-oh]... dunno why.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
For some reason, in my head, when I read the name "Angelo" it is pronounced [an-jello] when I know that it really is pronounced [angel-oh]... dunno why.

To the best of my knowledge, [an-jello]/[an-gel-oh] is in fact the correct pronunciation, hell, it's the only one I've heard. Literally every time it's come up, in songs, in people's/place names etc, I've only ever heard it spoken as [an-jello]/[an-gel-oh].

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
For some reason I keep getting really strange songs stuck in my head. "I don't want anybody else. When I think about you I touch myself."

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking....
Is it me or does the DmC background seem a lot brighter than it was before?...
Maybe it's cause I had it on the original for a while...

LeoXCV

Single life for life
So it's now way past 6am, I have had no sleep, and I have to get ready for college in less than 3 hours... Yeah, I might just not go in. It's not like I'll miss out on anything important, I can do the work that needs to be done at home after all. It's part of the magic that comes with doing an IT course; all work is submitted electronically and any related information resources needed I can get from home since they also post all that online for us.

I laugh at my friend doing accounting having to use some weird material called paper for all this :D

EDIT: I lied, it's actually less than 2 hours until I have to get ready, boy am I loosing it.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I'm now thinking how my life got quick turned upside down. But, I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I become the prince of a town called Bel-air.
Okay, but seriously, mostly thinking about trying to get a girlfriend after it being about a year or two now since I last had one.
my hands aren't going to occupy me for much longer..
also if I should have orange chicken.
UPDATE: I had the orange chicken.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Amazing! There's a thing called "exercise" that supposedly helps you lose weight. Now, if only I could find a mystical place called, excuse me if I get this wrong, a "gym" to attempt it....
(Yes, this is a sarcastic post.)

Top Bottom