• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I hope so. :S Then again, she could be totally cool with it and my own guilt is just too much. XP

Urgh, guilt... my biggest enemy. I've either got that nagging me... or my mum! LOL (jk... sorry)

CT: More stuff posted to art thread... you'd think that I'd didn't have anything better to do XD
Damn you deviant art gallery... LOAD!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Oh hey cool, a dramatic reading of the NES Godzilla Creepypasta! Well, this certainly couldn't hur- *HEADPHONE RAPING SCREECH* F*CK SLEEPING!"

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
WTF?! I've just refilled that frigging ink cartridge!!!
I think it may be time to get searching for a new printer...then laptop...

Hmm... I think i have had an idea for another picture... i don't think it'll work though...

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
WTF?! I've just refilled that frigging ink cartridge!!!
I think it may be time to get searching for a new printer...then laptop...

Hmm... I think i have had an idea for another picture... i don't think it'll work though...

I find myself in the same position. The darn thing won't print black, regardless of how full the black ink cartridge is.

CT: Well, tomorrow's the big day! Can't wait to cut up stuff!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Revengeance! Y u have such catchy soundtrack?!

Seriously, it's the only game that has lyrics in their songs that I actually like...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Now this is very interesting indeed...

It is. I have a Twitter account but never use it for making an opinion. Just feel like someone's on there waiting for me type "bomb" and "America" in the same sentence, or make some racist statement and I'll get arrested. I wouldn't do either but it's the thought. Twitter = not the place for 'free' speech. We don't really have 'free' speech anyway, not in the way people often think they understand it.

Some of those super-injunctions are a pile of crap, though. So some people are so wealthy/famous/influential they can buy a gag for everyone else?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I find myself in the same position. The darn thing won't print black, regardless of how full the black ink cartridge is.

CT: Well, tomorrow's the big day! Can't wait to cut up stuff!

The bloomin thing is just so streaky too... just... *facepalm*
I've been refilling the cartridge myself, if new cartridges weren't so expensive I'd buy a new one...

CT: I fell over today... At least I was heading to the doctors when it happened (I've never seen my mum panic so much before) :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The bloomin thing is just so streaky too... just... *facepalm*
I've been refilling the cartridge myself, if new cartridges weren't so expensive I'd buy a new one...

CT: I fell over today... At least I was heading to the doctors when it happened (I've never seen my mum panic so much before) :p
lol did you faint? I hope you didn't get hurt.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Sitting here with this knife in my hand wondering whether its wise to make the next move....
Why does the fact that no matter how hard I try to block it all out, it just comes rushing back in?...
What were all the scars for? The blood and tears?....
Were they for nothing? We're they for self acceptance?....
Who knows?...

Apparently, only I do....

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wish I had more people to talk to on here... It seems lately I've lost touch with my friends because I wait for them to come talk to me and not the other way around...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Should have checked our forum Twitter page more before asking Sage for an interview & asking Tim to put in a good word, she agreed to it 3 days ago & I didnt know. Felt like an idiot afterwards... (in my defence Steve deals with the Twitter). :lol:

Top Bottom