• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Amazing! There's a thing called "exercise" that supposedly helps you lose weight. Now, if only I could find a mystical place called, excuse me if I get this wrong, a "gym" to attempt it....
(Yes, this is a sarcastic post.)
OR you could babysit the neighbourhood kids, take them all down to the park and have a fun filled day with ice cream. It's guaranteed that you'd lose at least a kg from stress, get a good work out by running after kids in every direction AND you get paid for it. Oh, and it'll give you that motivation to go to gym. Just think about the kids and you'll be running that treadmill into dust. :D
Not being sarcastic, this be a true story.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
OR you could babysit the neighbourhood kids, take them all down to the park and have a fun filled day with ice cream. It's guaranteed that you'd lose at least a kg from stress, get a good work out by running after kids in every direction AND you get paid for it. Oh, and it'll give you that motivation to go to gym. Just think about the kids and you'll be running that treadmill into dust. :D
Get a little fishing pole with candy and have them carry you everywhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

Get a little fishing pole with candy and have them carry you everywhere.

I'm going to try both of these out one day.... >_> Maybe the day after Halloween this year...all those hyper kids....

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Thinking all morning about a better place to live, nearby but just not this building. It seems for only £150 extra a month I could live in a three bedroom house with a garden and a garage and not have to pay to park in the pub car park, instead of living in a tiny 1-bedroom studio apartment with an alley. The most depressing kind of window shopping.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i'm a golf champion, i can hit the ball 10 yards :cool:

guy: *goes to hit ball*
me: jackass!
guy: o_O *hits it a couple of yards*
me: >_> wut?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well now.. With the death of the Brother Moon, it seems that my Necromorph character Nazarel is officially dead... ._. Poor guy...

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
If it helps, it didn't sound pervy to me... :3

CT: I love it when people draw Nite for me... I wish that person on DA was still doing commissions :(
Still need to start Mass Effect...

-eye twitch- S-someone say Mass Effect?

CT: Yay, the weekend! Oh, wait. I don't have the dorm to myself v_v

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Speaking of Mass Effect, just today I decided I wanted to play ME3 online co-op again and was amazed at how many free DLC packs there are for co-op now. Might just have to start playing it properly again to unlock all the new stuff :p

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I should find a better game to play than magic the gathering. ... maybe some more warhamer 40 k... dang wish I knew some players. T_T

Top Bottom