• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
:3 They do sound really similar. :p
LOL XD If humans ran around, yelling at the top of their lungs right before they went to the bathroom, it would be both hilarious and terrifying. XD
I'm glad they're working. =)
Heh, I'm sure their are. :/ Then again, people do seem enthusiastic for the world to end. Well, it's nearly the 22nd here, so.... :p
LOL Same! (=D I hope you have fun with it! *wants to replay it, but hasn't had a chance cuz she's worried about how Stilts will react to her playing it*)
Erm...I think it was last Monday.... >_> I'm just fretting cuz I know a friend of mine in the States got his present, so I'm wondering when everyone elses will arrive.... @_@

Thinking:
Either I clean up what the cat just knocked over...or I do the shopping list. :S *does the list* Gosh, I'm dreading wrapping the rest of the presents. *wonders if she can put them in pretty bags*

Make a good Youtube vid though XD
So am I. I had a cry earlier...and it didn't hurt :p
Exactly... I don't getwhy they are though. Well, by the time that I post this, it must be... :p
Some cats to tend to 'freak out' when you do gaming stuff (Tom hated me playing Guitar hero, he used to run out of the room when i took out the controller :p) You might be able to get Stilts used to it. When Tilly was a kitten she used to lie down on my lap and put her paws on the controller (mainly ps2). So, she's be brought up with it :p
Got it today, ate a cookie (THANKIES :3)... YUUUUUUM! Saving the rest of them for tomorrow as I've 'pigged out' a bit today :p

I'm an awesome wrapper (so the family says), I'd give you a hand if i could :p

CT: Wow, I'm assuming these idiots on facebook know how to speak english but pretending they can't when they're trolling the DmC page.
Don't think I'm gonna get my coffee... Mum has fallen asleep :p

YAY! Wrath of Khan :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Another ER visit, minor issue. Ive been sick all month. Its been rough, but I personally thank the LORD God that I'm alive and recovering.
I hope my DMC.org friends will continue to wish/pray for my recovery. :)

I wish I had the Devil Gene so I could be super healthy and super strong. (Tekken reference)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Another ER visit, minor issue. Ive been sick all month. Its been rough, but I personally thank the LORD God that I'm alive and recovering.

I wish I had the Devil Gene so I could be super healthy and super strong. (Tekken reference)

Of course we do SRS, cuz you ain't the only one that's being going to the hospital lately...
I shall say no more on here...

Thinking...
Why doesn't it feel like Christmas to me yet? Maybe I'm daft, maybe I'm slow, but why no Christmas spirit?...
Hmm...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Of course we do SRS, cuz you ain't the only one that's being going to the hospital lately...
I shall say no more on here...

Thinking...
Why doesn't it feel like Christmas to me yet? Maybe I'm daft, maybe I'm slow, but why no Christmas spirit?...
Hmm...

Thank you for the kind words KC I appreciate that. I will keep you in my prays as well. :) Get better and make me a Ranger costume! Lol :D

Its been a bad month for a lot of people its not Christmasy this year...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thank you for the kind words KC I appreciate that. I will keep you in my prays as well. :) Get better and make me a Ranger costume! Lol :D

Its been a bad month for a lot of people its not Christmasy this year...

It'd be an honour to make you a PR outfit SRS, maybe in the near future?...

It does seem to be a bad month this year, but there have been good moments too...
Loving the new look btw, now I has cravings for Mc Ds...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
It'd be an honour to make you a PR outfit SRS, maybe in the near future?...

It does seem to be a bad month this year, but there have been good moments too...
Loving the new look btw, now I has cravings for Mc Ds...

Sweet! :D Ill pick which Ranger I'd like for the future. Bless you dear! :)
THANK YOU! :D I'm having a Yellow moment,however I just realized I forget to add Kirin Ranger to the picture... NO!
Well soon a new year will wash away this bad month! :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
CT: So Mass Effect and Dynasty Warriors apparently have the blame for the shootings in America... Mass Effect I can understand, but Dynasty Warriors?! WTF?!
I was going to say something about it, but I've changed my mind (don't wanna get the thread locked)

DUST is in the winter 360 sale!!!! (goes to download stuff.)
11.35pm... too late for coffee?... nah.

No, dude, not again... Of course we will. :)
It's such a b*tch to be sick over christmas *won't forget last year in a hurry*.

No you don't, you'll turn evil... plus, you need a dysfunctional family :lol:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
CT: So Mass Effect and Dynasty Warriors apparently have the blame for the shootings in America... Mass Effect I can understand, but Dynasty Warriors?! WTF?!
I was going to say something about it, but I've changed my mind (don't wanna get the thread locked)

DUST is in the winter 360 sale!!!! (goes to download stuff.)
11.35pm... too late for coffee?... nah.

No, dude, not again... Of course we will. :)
It's such a b*tch to be sick over christmas *won't forget last year in a hurry*.

No you don't, you'll turn evil... plus, you need a dysfunctional family :lol:

It does suck big time! Its been a bad month. Nevertheless thank you for your wishing that I get well. :)
How dare they blame Destiny Warriors!! Blasphemy! CoD I do blame thou.

Dysfunctional family I got so where is my Devil Gene?! Lol

Dark Drakan

Admin

Mass Effect was blamed when they thought the killer was the wrong guy & mistakenly blamed his brother for the shootings & happened to see he was a fan of the game on Facebook. Its like finding out he once watched Bambi at some point in his life & seeing Bambis mom get shot must have caused it because it had something getting shot in it.

Currently thinking what a crap shift today, getting up at 5am to go to work for 4 hours when there isnt anything to do... how pointless.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Make a good Youtube vid though XD
So am I. I had a cry earlier...and it didn't hurt :p
Exactly... I don't getwhy they are though. Well, by the time that I post this, it must be... :p
Some cats to tend to 'freak out' when you do gaming stuff (Tom hated me playing Guitar hero, he used to run out of the room when i took out the controller :p) You might be able to get Stilts used to it. When Tilly was a kitten she used to lie down on my lap and put her paws on the controller (mainly ps2). So, she's be brought up with it :p
Got it today, ate a cookie (THANKIES :3)... YUUUUUUM! Saving the rest of them for tomorrow as I've 'pigged out' a bit today :p

I'm an awesome wrapper (so the family says), I'd give you a hand if i could :p

Yeah. XD
Yay!
Oi. o_o Stilts just freaks out if the controller vibrates near him. *hopes to get him used to it, though* Aww. :3
=D Yay! *happy it arrived**glad you liked it* ^^

I don't understand why the media always wants to blame games for bad stuff. :/ Why would games really make people do something like that? Plenty of gamers play violent games and you don't see scores of gamers going out and doing bad stuff. I guess they just need to find a scapegoat. :/

Thinking:
Christmas Eve! =D Yay! And Stilts' first adventure out of the house. Now if only I could write more.... (Yeah, cuz two chapters in one day isn't enough....)

Top Bottom