• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What I'm about to say may/will make you die a little inside... there are supermarkets selling EASTER EGGS in the UK *majorfacepalm*

Yeah. XD
Yay!
Oi. o_o Stilts just freaks out if the controller vibrates near him. *hopes to get him used to it, though* Aww. :3
=D Yay! *happy it arrived**glad you liked it* ^^

I don't understand why the media always wants to blame games for bad stuff. :/ Why would games really make people do something like that? Plenty of gamers play violent games and you don't see scores of gamers going out and doing bad stuff. I guess they just need to find a scapegoat. :/

Thinking:
Christmas Eve! =D Yay! And Stilts' first adventure out of the house. Now if only I could write more.... (Yeah, cuz two chapters in one day isn't enough....)

Tilly used to be like that... actually, not sure if she still is, I don't usually keep the controller near her :s

Well, the world needs something to blame for other peoples failings... I mean a 62 year old killed two firemen in America (their poor families... :( ) what are they gonna blame that on?

I was thinking about painting myself blue, spiking my hair and going out to find rings :p (As Sir Walter would say "Balls")

Did he like it outside? :p

CT: Tomorrow I have a difficult choice, spend what time i can on the kinect... or watch a DAY full of Mythbusters....
I wonder if that game will still be free on XBL?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

...easter eggs...why...? *blank face**probably doesn't want to know* @_@
Ah. I should try and keep Stilts from the controller...he always wants to be in my lap when I game, though. :S
True. :/ *saw that on the news today* I couldn't believe it when I heard. Hopefully they'll blame 1) the dude responsible or 2) the legal system for letting him out when he'd previously been in jail for allegedly killing his grandma. :/
LOL That...would actually really be interesting. :p Perhaps I should dress up like a chicken and try to get other chickens to follow me to "save the world" from my brethren? >_>
He loved it...until we got in the car. Then he freaked out. >_> He loved Gran's house, though.

*extracts cat from the Christmas tree for the third time*
-_-

I feel your pain. =( *gave up on getting the cat out of the tree*

At a crossroads: do I sleep, or do I write?

:/ Too bad it's not possible to learn to sleep write.... >_>

Thinking:
Happy Christmas! (Since I probably won't be on tomorrow.)
Is it bad I'm kinda disappointed with some of my presents? Thrilled at what mum got me, though. It's like steampunk heaven over here.

Grey-Frog

If you find yourself buying a Christmas present from Best Buy and very specifically ask the Best Buy employee, "Is there an HDMI cable in the box?"... and they say yes.... Just spend the 10 bucks and buy a second HDMI cable. Because there's no reason to assume the employee has any idea what they're talking about. You'll be stuck giving a Christmas present to someone that they in no way can set up themselves and that you won't be there to set up for them when the cable does arrive.

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone, lol.

aoshi

I hate it when video-games and movies end. I wanna live them cuz reality sucks. It also sucks i have to wait for years to get a new game of a series. I hate replaying same levels with increased difficulties as well. looks thats the only way i will keep myself busy until the next game comes out.

And i am not talking about DmC.:p

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
...easter eggs...why...? *blank face**probably doesn't want to know* @_@
Ah. I should try and keep Stilts from the controller...he always wants to be in my lap when I game, though. :S
True. :/ *saw that on the news today* I couldn't believe it when I heard. Hopefully they'll blame 1) the dude responsible or 2) the legal system for letting him out when he'd previously been in jail for allegedly killing his grandma. :/
LOL That...would actually really be interesting. :p Perhaps I should dress up like a chicken and try to get other chickens to follow me to "save the world" from my brethren? >_>
He loved it...until we got in the car. Then he freaked out. >_> He loved Gran's house, though.

Because IMO, they're trying to break people's spirits... that's how i see it anyway...:p
That's how Tilly was, until she wanted cuddles just to stop me gaming... dun-dun-dun...
Apparently they found remains in his flat... lovely man eh...
It'd certainly be a video for youtube :p LOL! I love that quest XD *second fave to Reaver's Unmetionables*
Aww... was he in a carrier or did you carry him in your arms?

CT: I think Tilly loves her new toys... plus today is the first time that i've seen her on a 'catnip high'... that was hilarious XD
Fable the Journey... wow... i love controlling Seren's reins... although i keep forgetting how to stop XD
COFFEE!!!!

edit: did that youtube vid wanna make me cry or throw up (with cuteness)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Because IMO, they're trying to break people's spirits... that's how i see it anyway...:p
That's how Tilly was, until she wanted cuddles just to stop me gaming... dun-dun-dun...
Apparently they found remains in his flat... lovely man eh...
It'd certainly be a video for youtube :p LOL! I love that quest XD *second fave to Reaver's Unmetionables*
Aww... was he in a carrier or did you carry him in your arms?

CT: I think Tilly loves her new toys... plus today is the first time that i've seen her on a 'catnip high'... that was hilarious XD
Fable the Journey... wow... i love controlling Seren's reins... although i keep forgetting how to stop XD

I think it's working. :p
Aww. :3 Sugar does that...she gets so jealous of anything mum pays attention to more than her. >_>
Ew. :x
LOL It would. XD *also does**thinks her favorite quests are both of the Wheel of Misfortune ones*
:3 A carrier. He doesn't like being carried too long, but he doesn't mind his carrier so we thought it'd be best. ^^;
LOL
Oooh! You played it! X3 Isn't it a pretty game? *cuddles Seren**thinks Gabriel's funny*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I think it's working. :p
Aww. :3 Sugar does that...she gets so jealous of anything mum pays attention to more than her. >_>
Ew. :x
LOL It would. XD *also does**thinks her favorite quests are both of the Wheel of Misfortune ones*
:3 A carrier. He doesn't like being carried too long, but he doesn't mind his carrier so we thought it'd be best. ^^;
LOL
Oooh! You played it! X3 Isn't it a pretty game? *cuddles Seren**thinks Gabriel's funny*

:D
TBH, I've never been around a dog long enough to find out what they do to get attention...
I like it, but only because i love smashing hollow men :p I've downloaded the Understone quest pack, but i can't access that or the understone (I assume I get it at the end of the game).
Aww... at least you can get Stilts in a carrier... Tilly hates being carried and her carrier... Trips to the vets are a nightmare.
I love it... apart from when someone walks infront of the sensor... atm, I'm headed through Thorndeep. To quote Walter "Bloddy Hobbes" XD *arms hurt like mad*
Ah, just wanted to know, did you get a manual with Fable The Journey?

CT: what's christmas without arguments...
if i have to write this again... i'll go mad...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just thinking about how much I struggled waiting to get to this page.

And when it finally loads, I lose all train of thought.

Lol...One ticket for the train of thought, please.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

Found out my Aunty passed away the night before, not the greatest news in the world. I'm scared to see her lying in her coffin, I don't know if I can bare it, it seems all too fake...like its a joke yknow? And she's gonna get back up?...
R.I.P. Kara Louise Williams, I will never forget you, and I know our family won't either...

Top Bottom