• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Thinking: TINSEL PRESENTS SLEIGH BELLS SNOW LIGHTS MORE PRESENTS HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD CHOCOLATE TURKEY FAMILY TREES... CHRISTMAS IN 3 SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t:
christmastree.png
santahat.png
rudolf.png

*Hyperventilates*

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Why is the internet filled with incessant retards?I wanna go back to 2005 where there was a good DMC community.
Me too :( Idiots used to get punished, now they're let loose on the internet to harass the few sane people that remain...

(Christmas christmas chriiistmas! Okay maybe I'm not 100% sane...)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Me too :( Idiots used to get punished, now they're let loose on the internet to harass the few sane people that remain...

(Christmas christmas chriiistmas! Okay maybe I'm not 100% sane...)
i'm sorta insane....you take the mick out of me *cocks shotgun*

thinking: how long until our house gets robbed i must prove my skills in weilding makeshift melee weapons >:I

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
o_o Wow.
LOL Maybe it is. o_o *knows her dog loves the smell of toothpaste* Stilts follows me into the bathroom...if I don't leave the door a little open so he can come in, he sits outside and cries.... *facepalms* Hehe. Maybe it's a cat thing? Like how they announce their going to the bathroom right before they get into the litter box? >_>
You're welcome. ^^ Sorry about your eyes, though. =(
D: That's no fair, though....
LOL
Ditto. :/ Though, I'm not looking forward to the drama that tomorrow will probably bring. @_@ It's after noon where one of my friends lives, so I have high hopes.... *doesn't want the world to end because she's too unpublished and hasn't caughten up on all the Sims games that have come out**wants to open her presents, too*
=D *glad you liked your present* I just hope the box gets there by x-mas....

Awww... i'm starting to think you have a male version of Tilly :3 (except a different colour too.)
Lol! Tilly runs around before going to the 'toilet'... can you imagine if humans did that before they did their buisiness?!
Meh... I haven't used much of the eye drops, but i can already notice a difference... so i suppose that is something :p
I bet there are a few disappointed people out there... I downloaded an app to my new phone (world clock), just to check up on the time in certain places (I know its the 22nd in NZ), when i know its the 22nd in western america... i'll be happy.
I know what you mean about stuff to do in life... I have games to complete...:p (plus, I want to play Fable the journey on christmas day :p)
Depends whne you posted it... the UK mail can be a bit of a pain.

CT: I can't wait until christmas eve to post pics... I'll do them now... after I've uploaded everything else to deviant art...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Awww... i'm starting to think you have a male version of Tilly :3 (except a different colour too.)
Lol! Tilly runs around before going to the 'toilet'... can you imagine if humans did that before they did their buisiness?!
Meh... I haven't used much of the eye drops, but i can already notice a difference... so i suppose that is something :p
I bet there are a few disappointed people out there... I downloaded an app to my new phone (world clock), just to check up on the time in certain places (I know its the 22nd in NZ), when i know its the 22nd in western america... i'll be happy.
I know what you mean about stuff to do in life... I have games to complete...:p (plus, I want to play Fable the journey on christmas day :p)
Depends whne you posted it... the UK mail can be a bit of a pain.

:3 They do sound really similar. :p
LOL XD If humans ran around, yelling at the top of their lungs right before they went to the bathroom, it would be both hilarious and terrifying. XD
I'm glad they're working. =)
Heh, I'm sure their are. :/ Then again, people do seem enthusiastic for the world to end. Well, it's nearly the 22nd here, so.... :p
LOL Same! (=D I hope you have fun with it! *wants to replay it, but hasn't had a chance cuz she's worried about how Stilts will react to her playing it*)
Erm...I think it was last Monday.... >_> I'm just fretting cuz I know a friend of mine in the States got his present, so I'm wondering when everyone elses will arrive.... @_@

Thinking:
Either I clean up what the cat just knocked over...or I do the shopping list. :S *does the list* Gosh, I'm dreading wrapping the rest of the presents. *wonders if she can put them in pretty bags*

Edit:
I find it very confusing that I seem to be the only person who dislikes the fact that there's no lock-on in DmC...

I dislike that, too. :/ I'm hopeless without some kind of lock on in a new game.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
wish i never accidentally saw my christmas presents now the days are going to go eeeeeeveeeeeen sllllloooooowwwweeeeeeerrrr

Dark Drakan

Admin
Day is going so slow, 1 hour 40mins left of work & the day has dragged. Just want to get out so I can have a beer.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tired, want to go to church, can't take the kids because they're both coughing too much, agh, what do I do, what do I do?
I need to clean the braai out before I go anywhere today. That leaves me 2 and a half hours. Aikona!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I never thought I'd let people's opinions get in the way of me liking them or not, but god damn, my former favorite let's player acts like such a d*ck about DmC...

Top Bottom