• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Forget blankets, Tilly likes sweaty clothes....(I know :blink:)

Eye hospital tomorrow... I'm seriously considering not wearing glasses... what is the point, mum's going with me, so i'll just have her lead me around :lol:

Damn, I bought a brand new phone (nearly £100). Went onto the android store to find out the the DmC app ISN'T compatible with my phone... talk about taking the mickey.

LOL Tbh, it makes sense. XD Cuz it has your scent and all. (Stilts seems to hate when I brush my teeth for some reason....)
Good luck at the hospital. =)
XP Apps are ebil, right? *can't get it on her Kindle*

Dark Drakan

Admin
So.... Is the world going to end tomorrow? That is the question. :ermm:

Nope just going to be another day. :p

Finally finished Christmas shopping, weather is pretty miserable for the festive period with the darkness & the rain but no apocalyptic storms or anything to report so cant complain.

Weather forecast isnt looking great though...

18698_504414136265701_2036426579_n.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Finally finished Christmas shopping, weather is pretty miserable for the festive period with the darkness & the rain but no apocalyptic storms or anything to report so cant complain.

Better keep the air conditioning on! Oh and the meteors might be a problem too.

CT: NEW VERSION OF HETA ONI IS OUT! WHEEEEEEE!

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle

Another normal xmas then. Well? haha!
Cheers. :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want to get a personal alarm and a tazer. These stupid people on the roads!
It'd be for their protection. If some idiot thinks he's going to try run me off the road and then climb out to come smash my windscreen, I'd taze his ass until the police showed up. It's either that or I go psycho on him. Ever met a real psycho?

Of course you have, you know me, don't you? :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
LOL Tbh, it makes sense. XD Cuz it has your scent and all. (Stilts seems to hate when I brush my teeth for some reason....)
Good luck at the hospital. =)
XP Apps are ebil, right? *can't get it on her Kindle*

I suppose so... but she loves all sweat... she's nuts.
Tilly does!... I think its the smell of the toothpaste... she loves to watch dad going to the toilet... (yes you read that right...>.>) she'll stand on the sink and watch him... I'll leave it there. (she doesn't do anything bad... but it's off putting when you're being watched by beady eyes.)
Thankies :3
I think it'll only work properly on an Apple product. I emailed Capcom to see if they'll be updating it... no reply so far.

D: The fridge went out AGAIN?! Sunnuva-- *headwalls*

Who did it go out with? :p (Just kidding)
Sorry, 30 mins to midnight... not looking forward to tomorrow.

I want to get a personal alarm and a tazer. These stupid people on the roads!
It'd be for their protection. If some idiot thinks he's going to try run me off the road and then climb out to come smash my windscreen, I'd taze his ass until the police showed up. It's either that or I go psycho on him. Ever met a real psycho?

Of course you have, you know me, don't you? :D

ROFL!
Are tazers illegal in NZ?

Apparently i have the worse case of 'allergic conjuctivitis' the opthamologist(?... eye doctor) has seen this year... she then told me it wasn't something to be proud of... :lol:... still had to laugh though... couldn't cry, It hurts too much :p so do the eye drops i have to use...

CT: As pressies go, Master C and Shadow are awesome :3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I suppose so... but she loves all sweat... she's nuts.
Tilly does!... I think its the smell of the toothpaste... she loves to watch dad going to the toilet... (yes you read that right...>.>) she'll stand on the sink and watch him... I'll leave it there. (she doesn't do anything bad... but it's off putting when you're being watched by beady eyes.)
Thankies :3
I think it'll only work properly on an Apple product. I emailed Capcom to see if they'll be updating it... no reply so far.

Who did it go out with? :p (Just kidding)
Sorry, 30 mins to midnight... not looking forward to tomorrow.

Apparently i have the worse case of 'allergic conjuctivitis' the opthamologist(?... eye doctor) has seen this year... she then told me it wasn't something to be proud of... :lol:... still had to laugh though... couldn't cry, It hurts too much :p so do the eye drops i have to use...

CT: As pressies go, Master C and Shadow are awesome :3

o_o Wow.
LOL Maybe it is. o_o *knows her dog loves the smell of toothpaste* Stilts follows me into the bathroom...if I don't leave the door a little open so he can come in, he sits outside and cries.... *facepalms* Hehe. Maybe it's a cat thing? Like how they announce their going to the bathroom right before they get into the litter box? >_>
You're welcome. ^^ Sorry about your eyes, though. =(
D: That's no fair, though....
LOL
Ditto. :/ Though, I'm not looking forward to the drama that tomorrow will probably bring. @_@ It's after noon where one of my friends lives, so I have high hopes.... *doesn't want the world to end because she's too unpublished and hasn't caughten up on all the Sims games that have come out**wants to open her presents, too*
=D *glad you liked your present* I just hope the box gets there by x-mas....

aoshi

I found elisha cuthbert really funny(not like a clown but funny-as-happy) kinda character on happy endings(not really into the show as of now). Then i notice how pretty she is.Like she is gorgeous. :w00t:

elishan.jpg

Top Bottom