• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Day 1, Hour 3:
I've been without popping candy for 3 hours now... I had some scrambled egg to tide me over for the time being, but it isn't enough. I long for the flavour of the chocolate, the tingling sensation.... how much longer can I go on like this? I cannot tell...

I will report back as and when necessary.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ummm, what is this? I didn't place an order! Oh right, trying to con an extra £24 out of me... I'm onto you...
Hah! I knew it wouldn't be in the account! In future, maybe you'll listen to me.
Oh, so you're off with mum, you're off with me. Get over yourself.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I had no intentions on buying the Wii-U, but since Bayonetta 2 is an exclusive for it...
405146317.jpg

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

Just been to my auntys tangi today, so heartbreaking to see her finally put to rest...
I hope the next time were at the marae, it's for a good occasion...
I miss you aunty, but you're in a better place now where you don't have to suffer anymore...
But seriously, you'll always be that funky aunty with the awesome dance moves, arohanui arohamai...<3

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Why do I never get paid when I'm meant to get paid?

I thought pay days were days on which you get like...You know?...Yaknow?....Y'KNOW? Like...Paid...Or something.

Maybe I'm completely missing the point. And pay day just means a random day. Any old day of the month, that ISN'T your pay day. I totally get it now...NOT!

Actually thinking that this is more like a rant and that it should of been in the other thread, but so cannot be bothered to rewrite this or even copy and paste. Lazy I know, right? Ah well.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why do I never get paid when I'm meant to get paid?

I thought pay days were days on which you get like...You know?...Yaknow?....Y'KNOW? Like...Paid...Or something.

Maybe I'm completely missing the point. And pay day just means a random day. Any old day of the month, that ISN'T your pay day. I totally get it now...NOT!

Actually thinking that this is more like a rant and that it should of been in the other thread, but so cannot be bothered to rewrite this or even copy and paste. Lazy I know, right? Ah well.

I know exactly what you mean. I've got exactly the same problem.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow. Kids had breakfast, are dressed and ready, I had a shower and I'm ready, the kids broke the curtain rail, and all this before 8am.
It's a record, considering I was sleeping on off since 10pm last night and eventually woke to get sucked into an occult movie at 3am and couldn't sleep thereafter because I kept waiting for one of the kids to come stab me in my sleep....ja.
Need to stop watching occult films at night. It's never about moonshine and love and fairies and magic, it's all just blood, gore and kill.
With that said, I want to go to church today. This is the hundredth time I've been wanting to go but something happens either the day before or the morning of to put me off going.

The Darkness

Thrash Metal Enthusiast.
Another day, another ass-kicking! I swear people on Black Ops II are the worst video game players EVER. I've solidly been landing 2.00k/d + games since I first bought it a few days ago. It's a little too easy for my taste, back to the Noobtubing-fest known as MW2 I guess... xD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:D
TBH, I've never been around a dog long enough to find out what they do to get attention...
I like it, but only because i love smashing hollow men :p I've downloaded the Understone quest pack, but i can't access that or the understone (I assume I get it at the end of the game).
Aww... at least you can get Stilts in a carrier... Tilly hates being carried and her carrier... Trips to the vets are a nightmare.
I love it... apart from when someone walks infront of the sensor... atm, I'm headed through Thorndeep. To quote Walter "Bloddy Hobbes" XD *arms hurt like mad*
Ah, just wanted to know, did you get a manual with Fable The Journey?

o_o Really?
Hehe, smashing hollow men is fun. :3 Aww. =( Well, I got Understone after Page gives the quest for getting 100 seals to gain Bowerstone and I got the Wheel after playing The Masquerade.
:/ Oi. I'm nervous about taking Stilts to the vets. *not sure how it'll go*
=D *highfives* Thorndeep is creepy.... *hopes your arms feel better* I know what you mean about the sensor, though. :/ Whenever I move too far over it tells me it can't see me anymore. T-T
Nope. :/ It's got some stuff printed on the back of the picture...jacket...thingie. (The cover?)

Thinking:
Wow, that was a lot of Sim points. But dang it now I have to redo all my houses. T-T *sad they all vanished*
+ Stopped taking my anti-depressants. I can't write while taking them. :/ This should be...interesting.

Top Bottom