• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
teamformers is awesome but i can't wait 2-3 months for a part 3 :'(

engineer: cowboy up *gets in teamformer mech*

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Those poor South African heroes. They fight for the people and got killed without mercy. That is totally bulally unfair. Not right.
He says ''My heart is bleeding each time I cross those crosses.'' What happens to this world now? Drunk by the power they get, blinded by light and lights goes off. Remember a Dumbledore saying: ''Light can be foudn even in the darkest times, if you only remember to turn on the light. So right you are Dumbledore. For those people who lost their light or got ''blinded''
by it, shall we believe that such people can open their ''inner eyes'' again?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Those poor South African heroes. They fight for the people and got killed without mercy.
What's this about?

+I used to be terrified something like that would happen at our kindergarten and school. More so because my baby girl won't understand the danger. There was some big dude that came in to the daycare centre earlier this year demanding to be let in to pick up his kid, only he had no children at the centre. Daycare called the police. I only heard of this because I caught scraps of the staff conversation about tightening the security around the place. I took my kids out asap and put them in the familiar kindy where the staff know who I am and my kids.
The thing is, just anyone can walk in to the kindergarten. It's unsettling, it's always been unsettling for me. Back home, y'know, we had tall gates with sharp forks at the tops and all gates were electronic, could only be buzzed open from inside reception.
Sure, made school feel even more like prison, but we never had stabbings or shootings. We were SAFE. Numero uno back home, SAFETY. Always, always.
I think I should make mention of this to kindy and school. Even if it means having to jump on board the fundraising wagon and steering it.
RIP little ones :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
LOL Wow. XD Sometimes Stilts just comes up to me and meows loudly and looks at me like I'm supposed to fix something...can't stop wondering what he wants. XD
:O Ohmigosh, that sounds painful. DX
LOL True. XD
XD Without the shooting people bit?
I hope your eyes are okay. :S

LOL Nice spare room. XD

I get that with Tilly... a lot! XD I've just had a cuddle with her... after she kept yelling at me for a few minutes.
It was :pinch:
She couldn't really use a pistol... no thumbs :lol:

It is... I've spent some time in there myself. XD

DS: I can't believe the things people have to do to protect children. What sort of world are we bringing them into.
All of those innocent little children... gone, yet there are evil 'people' in the world still thriving... it's so wrong.

CT: A week until Christmas, I have chibi's to draw and I can't... I hate you depression.
My motivation just isn't there... AT ALL :(

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

Wow, it's been three months already for my Dad and he finally gets to come home tomorrow, yays!
Yep, that's pretty much it for now...
*I'd write more but I really need sleep*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Got to pick up Jake's uniform for his new special needs school placement next month...need to sort out his transport options too...

...Government cuts again? Why am I not surprised...?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I get that with Tilly... a lot! XD I've just had a cuddle with her... after she kept yelling at me for a few minutes.
It was :pinch:
She couldn't really use a pistol... no thumbs :lol:

It is... I've spent some time in there myself. XD

XD Aww.
LOL A lack of thumbs would be a problem. :p
You're welcome. ^^ Hehe.

Thinking:
Wanna watch Arrow. My inner comicbook fangirl is screaming for me to do so.

+ Terrible at writing x-mas cards. :S
++ Stilts, why your tail randomly fluffy? @_@

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
This school term is 9 weeks long, I should be luxuriating at home now, not going to flipping school >_< Oh and on the first week back, we're going to have maths and geography exams!! FUN o____o (Must control rage...)
Maybe I should be posting this in the ranting thread...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
My doctor called this evening to see how my eye is... it was werid, yet nice of him to do so.

Urgh, I can still taste the lasagne that I had for tea... *puke face*.

MORE DEBT! come the new year, I'm so gonna regret this...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I think that I am now an Xbox 360 'achievement-wh*re'. Probably not something to be proud of... but hey... I just love getting achievements :D
I don't get achievements which have odd numbers... 7G... 8G... 0G?! How is 0G an achievement?

Apparently I've completed my pokedex :D Funny because I can still see one gap there.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

Going out for dinner tomorrow night before my parents seal the deal on Friday morning...
Dang, I hate going formal to anything, especially if I have to wear a dress...
Curse you whoever made it so!....
*shakes fist at nothing in particular*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Christmas presents are all ordered and sent out...now to indulge in some Sim points for meh and to get my blankets back from the dog and cat. @_@

Forget blankets, Tilly likes sweaty clothes....(I know o_O)

Eye hospital tomorrow... I'm seriously considering not wearing glasses... what is the point, mum's going with me, so i'll just have her lead me around :lol:

Damn, I bought a brand new phone (nearly £100). Went onto the android store to find out the the DmC app ISN'T compatible with my phone... talk about taking the mickey.

Top Bottom