• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So are MA fics allowed or not? I remember a very strong content yaoi fic on there. *ish confused*
Nope, they're not. It's one of the main reasons I stray to the T rated fics because some people don't understand what content can and can't be used in M rated fics. I've read one or two MA fics and felt really disgusted that I was tricked into it. I mean :'(

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hopefully tomorrow my S.H. Figuarts Gokai Red will be in my nerdy hands! Evil Lol!! :D
10146808.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Up every hour since 1am. All the kids are sick. I'm sick. I was also abandoned by my team mate at 1am so I've been struggling on by myself. Been officially 'awake' since 5. At least I got that little dude back to sleep. Just wish madam would get it into her head that 5.30 is not a good time to be drawing pictures, less so in the dark.
Thinking of writing while I have the opportunity but just....sludge. :|

Meg

Up every hour since 1am. All the kids are sick. I'm sick. I was also abandoned by my team mate at 1am so I've been struggling on by myself. Been officially 'awake' since 5. At least I got that little dude back to sleep. Just wish madam would get it into her head that 5.30 is not a good time to be drawing pictures, less so in the dark.
I'm sorry to hear this! :( Me and my sister planned a surprise party for my mom (which happened yesterday). It was just us doing work fit for 5-6 people. So I can kinda relate. :/

CT: I WANT BEACH!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Never a bad time for Pizza! I hope it's a Domino's thin crust Spanish sizzler!
LOL Yeah! =D Always a good time for pizza. :3 It was Domino's, but I've never had that kind before. o_o *likes spinach, mushrooms, bacon, and other meats on hers*

D: I hope you and your family feel better soon.

Thinking:
Keep writing. But I wanna relax. Keep writing. Ooh, look Bayonetta. Keep writing. But I thought we were going to play Bayonetta when the word count was done. Keep writing. But you said we would play! Keep! Writing! ...did I just refer to myself as "we"? ._.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
LOL Yeah! =D Always a good time for pizza. :3 It was Domino's, but I've never had that kind before. o_o *likes spinach, mushrooms, bacon, and other meats on hers*

Is that like the Meat Extravaganza or something like that? I've never tried it, out of the 9000 different kinds of pizza You can have in there, I've only ever had either pepperoni or the spanish sizzler. Although, their garlic dips for the crusts are to die for!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
VEEBEE ISH BACK!!!! Laptop is repaired. New problem though, can't update anti-virus.
Might be a problem with website that the updates come off :S okay, so maybe not, but it's still not updating...

EDIT: Oh wait, it's working nao...
Plus, my football club still exist... don't know if that's a good thing though.

Shadow & DS thanks for your help. Looks like i better post my 'lemon filled' stories on deviant art then. :p

Top Bottom