• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Is it hayfever? If so, have you tried Telfast? You can only get it on prescription and I only got it because I mentioned usual treatments don't work this season - it's good stuff. You take it at night before bed and it stops pretty much everything without making you dizzy/sick/tired.

You want to grab two torches, ensure the sleeper is on their back, shine both lights in their face and yell "truck" really loudly. That not only wakes them up but scares the crap out of them. Literally, in some cases...

It's bad enough getting trying to get the medication that i'm on :D. I'm not sure what it is. Being asthmatic, it could be anything from hayfever to dust. I've got to see the doctor wednesday, so i don't suppose that it could hurt to ask. I've never heard of that one before. Thanks Angel.

Btw, would that work with one torch and you could shout 'motorbike'? :p

Such ebilness.

Wow, there is something worse than my laptop.... mum's ancient Singer sewing machine...why did i agree to use it...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
So I'm playing Dragon's Dogma, generally having a pretty reasonable time with it, at first thinking all in all, not a bad purchase for £20 at all.

But then, I'm idly exploring the nearby countryside when I stumble across the broken down ruins of a castle and suddenly, boom, out pops a god damn Griffin from the sky. In one fell swoop my companions I'd hired from the other pimps of the realm spring to work, one imbuing my weapon with fire, the other motioning for me to leap off the hilt of his sword into mid air. So away I go, flung into the air with a sword made of fire and I latch onto the flying monstrosity before I begin wailing away at it.

Then my sword makes the thing basically burst into flames and crash into one of the broken castle walls.

I'm sat here thinking this: "Bugger me, what right does a Capcom game in this day and age have to suddenly kick insane amounts of arse?"

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's bad enough getting trying to get the medication that i'm on :D. I'm not sure what it is. Being asthmatic, it could be anything from hayfever to dust. I've got to see the doctor wednesday, so i don't suppose that it could hurt to ask. I've never heard of that one before. Thanks Angel.
Not sure if it's ok for asthmatics but the doctor only mentioned it because I said cetirizine and loratadine (sp?) are crap - they are the two most on the market and most prescribed. It's only been this bad this year - I think all the crazy weather isn't helping.

KRSkull

It is just me or are people being rude to me for some reason. I don't recall doing anything wrong.. :(

Your not the only one. Some people are just lying to each other. They are trying so hard to show how much they've changed, when the mere *effort* screams that they haven't. Or they actually do change - with exceptions like Mr. Hair Plugs, of course.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Your not the only one. Some people are just lying to each other. They are trying so hard to show how much they've changed, when the mere *effort* screams that they haven't. Or they actually do change - with exceptions like Mr. Hair Plugs, of course.

I don't know who Mr. Hair Plug ins is but thank you for understanding??

I'm thirsty oh so thirsty!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Not really a cheap thing to replace either. Mine's on the mains power constantly anyway... so long as the power cable doesn't pack in, it'll be fine.
i hope it will, or else i'll be complaining to the neurology doctor in hospital on monday.

Nope. >_< *hopes your cable doesn't die*

Thinking:
Mum's stealing the xbox again. I wanna play, too! D: Seeing as I think I'm pretty much done with Camp NaNo.... *happy with her 54k*

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I find video games boring now. Have I grown out of video games?!
tumblr_m6coj8jumg1qaugjao4_250.jpg

KRSkull

"turkey… with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes… butter drenched dressing… tiny onions… swimming in a sea of cream sauce… Sigh" this is what i am thinking about

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
My avatar and Signature don't match! But I dig my new avatar and Chocolateghost79 does such good work with Signatures that taking it down would be a crime.
What to do, what to do, what to do?!

Top Bottom