• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ankle-deep flooding in under 5 minutes? That was a fun shopping trip...

Yup, you have to love the UK summer :p

I'm still trying to beat all the other people in my Camp NaNo cabin. Including the chick with nearly 60k words. I'm at nearly 53k. Hmm...by the 31st? I think I'm gonna try it.

Go Shadow! You can do it!

Bloomin' laptop has slowed right down again...
And i have a right bloomin' headache...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Go Shadow! You can do it!

Bloomin' laptop has slowed right down again...
And i have a right bloomin' headache...

Thankies, VB! =D
And...I feel your pain about laptop's giving constant troubles. T-T Mine has to have its power chord replaced every few months and it's battery is closed to nonexistant. I'm having to share a power chord with mum until we can get a friend of the family to help us. XP *hopes your headache goes away*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Thankies, VB! =D
And...I feel your pain about laptop's giving constant troubles. T-T Mine has to have its power chord replaced every few months and it's battery is closed to nonexistant. I'm having to share a power chord with mum until we can get a friend of the family to help us. XP *hopes your headache goes away*

Not really a cheap thing to replace either. Mine's on the mains power constantly anyway... so long as the power cable doesn't pack in, it'll be fine.
i hope it will, or else i'll be complaining to the neurology doctor in hospital on monday.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm hungry.
I just got a fart in my face.
My throat hurts so bad I can't talk.
Why can't this little bugger just drop off to sleep like his brother and sister? UGH.
I don't want to make supper.
I feel like crap.
Whoop.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Next weekend seems so far away - and if we have flash-flooding again I swear I'll have a complete mental breakdown. I. NEED. THIS. WEEKEND. AWAY.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Legacy of kain fan game and i can't dowload it... gotta love the library service.
I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for my PS3.
I've angered someone by going on the computer as they were waiting for it... here's a hint, do what i did, RESERVE ONE.
I've gotta sort out my laptop... i'm convinced that there is still something wrong with it though.

Hmm, Adele's album looks like a laugh a minute... perhaps its one you drink vodka to while you remind yourself of why you're so miserable... could be wrong...

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
cereal says magic ball inside
B*TCH WHY YOU LIE THERE NO MAGIC BALL IN IT JUST A STUPID RUBBER BALL THAT GLOWS IN THE DARK :mad:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Oh great... my brain is trying to convince me to start on that Nite-Runner Game again...
I don't know where to start planning my game though.
Also, i wouldn't mind, but there really aren't any tutorials for the program that i want to use...

Man, i just want to stop sneezing...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Really Annoying Friend (hereafter known as RAF): Hey, know any good mecha anime?
Me: *in completely serious tone* Neon Genesis Evangelion.
RAF: Sounds awesome! Thanks.
Me: Enjoy it. I hear it's so awesome it rapes your mind.

I am so EVIL. XD

EDIT: That said, I love Rebuild of Evangelion. Those movies basically take the premise of the TV show and tell it to SUCK IT.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Man, i just want to stop sneezing...
Is it hayfever? If so, have you tried Telfast? You can only get it on prescription and I only got it because I mentioned usual treatments don't work this season - it's good stuff. You take it at night before bed and it stops pretty much everything without making you dizzy/sick/tired.
Tossing ice cold water on a sleeping person is a great way to get someone up......of course that person may disagree.
Sorry mom.
You want to grab two torches, ensure the sleeper is on their back, shine both lights in their face and yell "truck" really loudly. That not only wakes them up but scares the crap out of them. Literally, in some cases...

Meg

Really Annoying Friend (hereafter known as RAF): Hey, know any good mecha anime?
Me: *in completely serious tone* Neon Genesis Evangelion.
RAF: Sounds awesome! Thanks.
Me: Enjoy it. I hear it's so awesome it rapes your mind.

I am so EVIL. XD

EDIT: That said, I love Rebuild of Evangelion. Those movies basically take the premise of the TV show and tell it to SUCK IT.
Yeah because rape is such a great thing and all. :ermm:

Top Bottom