• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

>Friend links me a video
>It's a pewdiepie video
>Suddenly Youtube is now saying I should subscribe to Pewdiepie because I watched one of his videos, youtube keeps recommending me videos from him

I didn't ask for this and it wont go away... I might just stick to Nico Nico rather than youtube.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Job hunting.
I hear that, it sucks.

I'm sick of being sick. I was fine yesterday but when I woke up I had a cold. My nose has been running, eyes are watering, ears popping, and I have a sore throat. :/

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Guys mistaking friendship for dating and friendly greeting hugs for romantic interest,....thinking I dress to impress them...gee, how about I just like the outfit...that's a novel idea.

There was me thinking they were my friends because we get on, have a laugh and like playing video games together....turns out they wanted more than that....and I didn't. I can't make myself like someone just because they like me.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Likewhores, although they've already been mentioned, I see these every 5 seconds on my newsfeed:
534035_380407082074148_669481712_n.jpg

-_____-

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Likewhores, although they've already been mentioned, I see these every 5 seconds on my newsfeed:
534035_380407082074148_669481712_n.jpg

-_____-
I don't think I've come across these before? What are they? Just girls who make statements with pictures of themselves to get 'likes'?

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I don't think I've come across these before? What are they? Just girls who make statements with pictures of themselves to get 'likes'?
Yes, but it's not confined to just girls. Mostly, a page will post a picture of a disabled person, then write, "1 like = 1 respect," or, "1 like - 1 prayer." They also post images of animals that have been abused and write something like: "1 like = 1 slap to the owner of this helpless dog."
It's a very desperate and pathetic attempt to get likes. Luckily there are pages that mock them too:
f43.jpeg

Top Bottom