• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Adding to that, I'm fed up of humans doing all acts of violence. It's like humans can't stand to be at peace with each other for long.
Well we can't lol its in our blood to fight it would take like 10,000 years for us to finally realize the importance of one's life

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I'm Sick of my Life really... i mean i'd love to live my life in a non-urban area without any stress or tensions or pending work

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I live in a non-urban area to escape the stresses and tensions and they have turned out to be a hundred times worse. Never lived next to a building site, or had a stabbing on my doorstep or drunks screaming every Saturday night in the city, but I do here... and there are no jobs for a living wage here. It is worse . . . careful what you wish for -__-

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I live in a non-urban area to escape the stresses and tensions and they have turned out to be a hundred times worse. Never lived next to a building site, or had a stabbing on my doorstep or drunks screaming every Saturday night in the city, but I do here... and there are no jobs for a living wage here. It is worse . . . careful what you wish for -__-
Well oh crap

V

Oldschool DMC fan
My advice is live outside the city, but not too far. Near enough for the convenience, far enough not to get burgled

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am sick of people making fun of some real good animes with stupid text and shiiit.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Assignments having pointless criteria. A marketing leaflet is something I would expect if I was doing business studies, not IT. It's not like we need to sharpen our leaflet making skills, Publisher isn't the hardest program to use after all.

Terrutas

When I order Pizza with a Credit Card, so I obviously don't have a tip. And the delivery dude gives me a guilty conscious for it.

**** those guys, seriously. I even said I'm sorry and he still goes out "Whatever, have a good night".
He's more of an asshole than I am.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
When I order Pizza with a Credit Card, so I obviously don't have a tip. And the delivery dude gives me a guilty conscious for it.

**** those guys, seriously. I even said I'm sorry and he still goes out "Whatever, have a good night".
He's more of an asshole than I am.
Bro I know right! I always leave the delivery dude a five dollar tip. But yeah I get you... It sucks. It's like their job is to guilt trip you lol

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Humanity and the way people are determined to build you up just to watch you fall.

I seem to be getting that a lot. (Especially from my parents)

I'm sick of the way my local football team's bigwigs only tell half of the story. They say that they've suspended a player for an 'incident' but they never tell the fans the full story of 'said' incident.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Repeating myself over & over, think im going to start thinning the forum population soon because im tired of the same members names popping up for the same reasons over & over.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm really tired of the solution to my being offended or bothered at something my family says is for them to accuse me of even more things. Is this a normal thing people do? Or just with me. My sister just accused me of being an over sensitive tw*t, and of moving down here to get away from the entire family. Isn't that kinda validating if you're gonna call me a tw*t for things you don't even know about?

I didn't move away to get away from them but now I'm sorta thinking I'm glad I'm not anywhere near.

And... I'm totally sick of one person saying one thing about a subject, and another person saying another so that I have no idea who's telling the truth. Like she said my mother was 'devastated' I wasn't gonna see her this year because it turns out I can't join them in France due to some issues... that, she was 'really unhappy' I wasn't talking to her for 2 years after an argument (but I was the one who sent emails and stuff and tried to sort it out, not her). My dad says she was "too busy" to phone me (for 2 years) and that she was all hardworking sweetness and light. And I got really ****ed off with all of this bullshit and rang her up yesterday to find out what was going on with this France thing, and from the horse's mouth I get told she was deliberately avoiding me. So it's all bullshit.

It's just not worth it anymore to even care.

After finally talking to her after so long I just feel even more ****. The way she and everyone else are talking is as though my feelings are totally irrelevant, my problems are nothing for them to care about. Well, who am I kidding, my mother (who's the only one I was missing) never cared about my problems. This just reinforced the fact. Every time I tried to explain there are real issues stopping me from going to France to see them, like NO MONEY and my other half's no TIME OFF, I get told I am 'looking for problems' and 'not living my life'. Oh sure. I suppose if I don't have enough to pay rent next month and get kicked onto the street and felt bad about it, I'd just be 'looking for problems' and 'letting it get to me'. Eurgh. These people. It's like they have all forgotten what it means to have any hardship in life because THEY are all doing well, that MY problems are pure fantasy now.

I might as well pick up my emotional **** and get packing with it. They don't seem to be on planet Reality.

Top Bottom