• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yes, but it's not confined to just girls. Mostly, a page will post a picture of a disabled person, then write, "1 like = 1 respect," or, "1 like - 1 prayer." They also post images of animals that have been abused and write something like: "1 like = 1 slap to the owner of this helpless dog."
It's a very desperate and pathetic attempt to get likes. Luckily there are pages that mock them too:
f43.jpeg
Wow that is terrible. So they also steal images and make out people have cancer?!:O What is wrong with people that they must do this? Is their real life so boring and bad that they create false things on the internet? Don't they know that they'll be found out in the end if the image is stolen or the story is false?

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Wow that is terrible. So they also steal images and make out people have cancer?!:O What is wrong with people that they must do this? Is their real life so boring and bad that they create false things on the internet? Don't they know that they'll be found out in the end if the image is stolen or the story is false?
It's all for likes, and likes don't even do anything, just to boost their egos I guess... :/
It happened the other day, with a boy and a girl hugging - one had apparently shaved his head to support the girl. But while one page said they were siblings, the other said they were girlfriend and boyfriend.

The stupid, it buuurns. -.-

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Likewhores
If anything in this world ****es me of the most, it's these kind of people.
"Like to raise awareness and help fight cancer"

Yeah, I'm sure that like is making everyone with cancer feel much better and is helping with medical costs. **** off, donate to a charity, and stop being attention whores trying to act as some kind of 'saint' to feed some stupid ego.
It really, REALLY, gets on my nerves :mad:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Seeing work that people have made on Deviant art and seeing it sold on eBay by art thieves... for crying out loud people CREATIVE COMMON LICENCE YOUR WORK!!!

Bills, yeah, I'm also sick of bills
I don't think the thieves even care. That guy on eBay told me a bunch of lies about how he had bought my Vergil image from a media company, when I asked who the company was, he had forgotten the name. When I asked to see an invoice for the purchase from the company, he said he looked for it but couldn't find it because the room where he kept his papers got flooded. Finally he tried to claim that the character belonged to CAPCOM anyway, so I shouldn't be the one defending 'my' work because it wasn't 'mine'. He took it down in the end because I guess he figured I wouldn't stop messaging him if he didn't. But he might even have put it back up by now... they don't care. I am sure even people with full, licensed copyright to their work get ripped off by these people :/

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just caught a bit of the old Jerry Spinger shows and realised how bad they are. I'm sick of people on those 'reality' talk shows giving a bad image to their gender, sexuality, race or culture by showing the worst aspects or the worst stereotype.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just caught a bit of the old Jerry Spinger shows and realised how bad they are. I'm sick of people on those 'reality' talk shows giving a bad image to their gender, sexuality, race or culture by showing the worst aspects or the worst stereotype.

To be honest I never liked reality programs whatsoever. I hate them like I always did and now I refuse to watch a single second of an episode. I stopped watching TV because of ads but now they pop up on youtube and other streaming sites too.

I am sick of too much things. For those people who have not found any other happiness than money and pleasure. Those people I don't like but I can't blame them. Some people die before even realize what truly can be good. How sad... How complex and deep our emotions can be if they were treated with care. The very same room I live in can feel different in many ways. Depends on what music I listen to, what games I play or what anime I am watching. Light up some candles, turn off the light and just feel the moment. Creating those spiritual atmospheres makes this room ''feel'' different. It is no different in matter but the soul reacts different. That is inmeasurable power. Helps me relaxing and finding some courage to move on again. It is good but some people... How many stories I hear about rape or sexual abuse? Too much that I can't even read it because it's just wrong and off. I have to stop watching the news...

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
My utter refusal to do something that presents intial difficulties in learning. It's really bugging me. What am I, a child who wants everything immediately and without effort?!? C'mon, I'm 23, I should know better than this... :mad: I can be so stupid sometimes...

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Seeing work that people have made on Deviant art and seeing it sold on eBay by art thieves... for crying out loud people CREATIVE COMMON LICENCE YOUR WORK!!!

Bills, yeah, I'm also sick of bills
Dude I didn't even know that happened. That's complete bull :mad:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm sick of drama and unexpected love triangles that I got myself mixed up in and lord knows I need the strength and help if I want to make it through without any more drama. -_-

Top Bottom