• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Gorbashou

The fact that I get easily annoyed or disturbed. That I'm highly defensive, that I'm like my father, that I do not forget something that bothers me and never fully let it go.
The fact that I still have dreams where I question peoples relations and why they did as they did. The fact I, whilst someone called me an idiot several times over while I tried to be reasonable pleaded for forgiveness just so that very same person and his brother can continue tormenting me with their disgusting behaviour.

I'm also very sick of being unable to do something, to being easily bored, to pretend that I have any friends, to pretend I am something and that I am nothing alone.

I'm sick of the people I used to hang out with, they had personalities in an array of colors like the rainbow, yet still none that saw a bond of friendship with me.
I'm sick of the ugly community who forces either opinion or participation in stuff I don't even care about.
I'm sick of my current social status with just about everyone, I'm not a friend, not a buddy, just a stepping stone.

I'm sick of the unfair treatment towards me, trying so hard to be so much to those I care about whilst getting inferior treatment in comparison to those who doesn't even try.

The worst part must be that I'm hoping too much, expecting too much. I often say that I don't expect much, but that is to not hurt anyone. Clinging to dim hopes, crying inside whenever it doesn't happen. Mixed feelings of depression, disappointment and rage.

There's probably more.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I am so broke right now it's so out the other side of funny it's funny.

I'm also getting tired of the inquiries about how to bid on reserve-priced auctions, even ones with instructions written on them. A lot of people don't seem to understand how they work, and even if I explain what a reserve price is, and even tell them what it is in a reply to a private message, it's a waste of time because they just watch it and don't bid, or don't bid enough. Then when the auctions end I tend to get messages asking if the item is still available, or do I have an item from X time ago still? Message after message, I need a secretary -__-

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crunchyroll streaming problems. Finally I can rewatch Bleach episodes from 250+ and Aizen arc! With 16 mb dl fiber and sick pc specs it does not help the streaming bug. I even bought membership. Damn! So close to Mugetsu Ichigo!

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
The fact that I get easily annoyed or disturbed. That I'm highly defensive, that I'm like my father, that I do not forget something that bothers me and never fully let it go.
The fact that I still have dreams where I question peoples relations and why they did as they did. The fact I, whilst someone called me an idiot several times over while I tried to be reasonable pleaded for forgiveness just so that very same person and his brother can continue tormenting me with their disgusting behaviour.

I'm also very sick of being unable to do something, to being easily bored, to pretend that I have any friends, to pretend I am something and that I am nothing alone.

I'm sick of the people I used to hang out with, they had personalities in an array of colors like the rainbow, yet still none that saw a bond of friendship with me.
I'm sick of the ugly community who forces either opinion or participation in stuff I don't even care about.
I'm sick of my current social status with just about everyone, I'm not a friend, not a buddy, just a stepping stone.

I'm sick of the unfair treatment towards me, trying so hard to be so much to those I care about whilst getting inferior treatment in comparison to those who doesn't even try.

The worst part must be that I'm hoping too much, expecting too much. I often say that I don't expect much, but that is to not hurt anyone. Clinging to dim hopes, crying inside whenever it doesn't happen. Mixed feelings of depression, disappointment and rage.

There's probably more.
No matter how bad it gets, someone said once that you are the master of your fate. Don't let them get you down, you'll pull through. I can't pretend to understand fully how you feel, but I get a little bit of it every day when my best friends talk to each other enthusiastically and walk along with me trailing behind as if I don't exist. But I know they'd be there for me - I don't believe that everyone you know is against you.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I hate it when people complain, and others complain about them complaining, then people tell them to stop complaining, then this massive debate about Justin Bieber starts.

And other assorted internet dumbasses: Trolls, flamers, Justin Bieber fan self-harmers etc.
funny-internet-memes-071.jpg

Internet -_-

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I hate it when people complain, and others complain about them complaining, then people tell them to stop complaining, then this massive debate about Justin Bieber starts.

And other assorted internet dumbasses: Trolls, flamers, Justin Bieber fan self-harmers etc.
funny-internet-memes-071.jpg

Internet -_-

Came here to say exactly this, basically.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm sick of the price of Nestle Azera coffee. WHY U SO COSTLY???

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Money world driven by rules. At some point the rules does not even apply but ''because it the book says so or because he/she/it says so''. I am more like questioning things. Why is it like this? Is this how I would solve a problem or is it just something that 99 percent of the people would have done most commonly? It doesn't mean I have to follow that stream always. Not for practical purposes at least. ''Rules are rules'' Money driven world makes people fear for no job. Makes people hungry then angry then loses the job again. It is a bad circle with no balance at all. You cannot blame a certain person or thing. It is just human history and countless of choices throughout the last 2000 years and even more 13 years. R.I.P five Norwegian workers that died in Algerie. Horrible. Rules, money, power. In good ways it should keep balance in the system but when the insides and outsides starts following different ways regardless the permissions on either sides the balance and the power of teamwork weakens. Even this is just my reflections and speculations of things. I believe a lot of people in different ways and countries have tried figure ''the core of the problem'' Call it whatever you want. Evil, corruption, egoism, politics, religion, view of life etc. Like people may say. ''Dear childrens have many names'' I just want some peace and quiet. Explore the wonderful sides of this world and leave. Right now my life has brightened a bit. Instead of hating the world and later hate myself I try to see the positive things in the negative things.

''Make the most out of it right?''

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I'm sick of idoits claiming me to be, "Too serious" in school and in public. They get all stingy because I don't smile, and some of the other students try to get in my face because I won't talk to them. Its like their asking for my anger to boil over, I swore I'd never fight again after what happened in 7th grade, though these idiotic people are making it hard to keep that resolve.

Top Bottom