• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Sick of 'reality' TV shows. Thy're all fake anyway....plus I think that sort of show is what is wrong with society these days. Bunch of clones with fake hair, nails, eyelashes, ornage tan and plastic surgery....brainless morons selling this shallow life to impressionable youth just to boost the sales of the corporations through materialism. Sick of it all....Material goods just make people more unhappy anyway. You see something, you buy it, get bored of it and must find the next thing to buy to feel happy again. It's like a never ending cycle of misery.

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
Sick of....well, getting sick for one. Swear to god I've never gotten so many colds/flus in the space of a few months than at any other time in my life. Seriously, why can't this dank weather go off and take a lonely hike somewhere. I need le heat. :(

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Of being single i'd have to say. It's been about five years since i've gone out with anybody and with my 28th approaching and a large number of my friends in either stable happy relationships or just flat out married by now, it's weighing some on my mind.

That and holy **** the injury on my arm is killing me again, i can't wait until the stitches get taken out so this can be over and done with :(

seraphmaycry

Sick of 'reality' TV shows. Thy're all fake anyway....plus I think that sort of show is what is wrong with society these days. Bunch of clones with fake hair, nails, eyelashes, ornage tan and plastic surgery....brainless morons selling this shallow life to impressionable youth just to boost the sales of the corporations through materialism. Sick of it all....Material goods just make people more unhappy anyway. You see something, you buy it, get bored of it and must find the next thing to buy to feel happy again. It's like a never ending cycle of misery.

ugh.... yes i hate that it's just so ARGHHH all about the buying thing we are all gamers here right? so that kinda applies to us we buy a game get bored of it and then we buy another

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The sad thing is, in twenty years, they'll be arguing about the same things. >_<
Because this is the Never-Never Land of devil may cry where nobody ever grows up or learns anything new. Sad but true.

Sick of having no appetite. Guuuurggle.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Sick of always being the number 1 choice to do housework.
Sick of always being needed
Sick of Angry Joe's videos in related videos
Sick of the heat
Sick of seeing my favorite game franchises being ruined
Sick of my game consoles always updating
Sick of not being able to be lazy

Top Bottom