• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Viper

Premium
If you're here to avoid that... then you came to the wrong place.

Look around you, look at history... there is no right place except maybe an isolated cabin in the mountains or an uninhabited island.

I could go for a Christmas in the mountains. Chestnuts in the fireplace. Plenty of food in stock. A nice collection of games. No other living soul except that one bear that comes every morning to say hi. *sigh*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Look around you, look at history... there is no right place except maybe an isolated cabin in the mountains or an uninhabited island.

I could go for a Christmas in the mountains. Chestnuts in the fireplace. Plenty of food in stock. A nice collection of games. No other living soul except that one bear that comes every morning to say hi. *sigh*
This actually used to be 'the right place' before the reboot was announced. You guys missed out bad, man.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I am sick of pop songs in animated movie trailers.

It became really apparent when I saw the trailer for Book of Life and I was really annoyed with it. They had something like it in the HTTYD2 trailer.

The songs are neither relevant to the movie nor do they make it to the actual film so not only do they not belong they add a falseness to the trailer that I find unfitting to the movie since it's neither the genre nor the themes, specially with HTTYD since it's one of my favorite movie series right now.

I have nothing against the songs but it's no different than silandro on a birthday cake, it's not the right mix.

Last edited:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Sick of people bashing Capaldi as new doctor. You may agree or disagree, but for some of us he did better job than Matt Smith, simply because he understands who or what Doctor should be.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I love Capaldi, it's such a refreshing take on the doctor but I knew it wouldn't be without some backfire. Well, I enjoy it and it's what matters to me. Can't force others to like that which you like.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I love Capaldi, it's such a refreshing take on the doctor but I knew it wouldn't be without some backfire. Well, I enjoy it and it's what matters to me. Can't force others to like that which you like.
Im not forcing it, but it gets annoying when younger people feel entitled to post stuff like "Capaldi is to old to be the Doctor" or "Smith was prettier" :mad: IMO nice looks isn't necessity for the Doctor. It's much deeper than that :I

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Sick of people bashing Capaldi as new doctor. You may agree or disagree, but for some of us he did better job than Matt Smith, simply because he understands who or what Doctor should be.

I love Capaldi's Doctor. It reminds so much of the earlier Doctors and it is nice. He might be my second favorite Doctor. First being Tom Baker's Fourth Doctor. <3 The funny thing is I was never introduced to the new Doctor who series, but old Who and the First Doctor. So, I knew that Doctor's looks didn't matter.

Well, any who, all his talk about the Doctor has me wanting some jelly babies. Would anyone like one? *Tom baker smile. *

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I love Capaldi's Doctor. It reminds so much of the earlier Doctors and it is nice. He might be my second favorite Doctor. First being Tom Baker's Fourth Doctor. <3 The funny thing is I was never introduced to the new Doctor who series, but old Who and the First Doctor. So, I knew that Doctor's looks didn't matter.

Well, any who, all his talk about the Doctor has me wanting some jelly babies. Would anyone like one? *Tom baker smile. *
I really want to watch old series :rolleyes: I started with new one and so far liked everyone but Matt Smith. But Capaldi is awesome as actor. He did good job on Torchwood and he did even better job on DW8.Now I can't wait for season 9 for more of him.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I really want to watch old series :rolleyes: I started with new one and so far liked everyone but Matt Smith. But Capaldi is awesome as actor. He did good job on Torchwood and he did even better job on DW8.Now I can't wait for season 9 for more of him.

You can watch Old Doctor Who on Netflix and in order this time. Last time I had to did around and queue them in proper viewing order. It was such a pain. lol

I can't wait to see the Christmas special ad the rest of the seasons. :inlove:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
You can watch Old Doctor Who on Netflix and in order this time. Last time I had to did around and queue them in proper viewing order. It was such a pain. lol

I can't wait to see the Christmas special ad the rest of the seasons. :inlove:
Yeah me too :D I probably be the only one person in the world who is sad that Clara leaves. Wish we can have her little longer

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
David Tannent is still my favorite. He was the first I was exposed to, but Capaldi brings a different experience from the others and that is what makes regeneration so ingenious.
From what I've seen so far for me David Tennant than Capaldi than Eccleston....well I didn't liked Mat Smith though.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
When people want to be your friend after they've talked sh*t about you. Especially on FB.

410452806.jpg

Top Bottom