• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

Captain Xin

The comment section of Youtube had always been bad, but these days, it's getting worse.

I don't know what went wrong, was it because of the latest update? Or was it because someone just replaced those actual staff into brain sucking aliens?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i get it. smoking is bad for my health. but so is skipping more that 2 meals a day, fast food, junk food, not exercising, and taking daily supplements that aren't mandated by your physician. so...yeah. pls...leave me alone

KRSkull

I am sick and tired of people judging a video game by the graphics, story, voice acting, music and dialogue.

Video games were originally made for fun. A video game doesn't need a kick*** graphics, Very super duper detailed story written by William Shakespeare or Charles dickens, It doesn't need a SSS rank actor\actress with super amazing beautiful voice, It doesn't need someone like Beethoven or Mozart to be fun.

Viper

Premium
I am sick and tired of people judging a video game by the graphics, story, voice acting, music and dialogue.

Video games were originally made for fun. A video game doesn't need a kick*** graphics, Very super duper detailed story written by William Shakespeare or Charles dickens, It doesn't need a SSS rank actor\actress with super amazing beautiful voice, It doesn't need someone like Beethoven or Mozart to be fun.
I agree. If I would list games that give me most fun, Metal Gear: Ghost Babel would be pretty high, if not even on top, and that's an old Game Boy Color game. I don't think I need to explain how old-fashioned it's graphics and sound is, with voice acting being non-existent, yet the game as a whole is such a fun experience, with loads of extra missions, that I keep coming back to it.

Top Bottom