• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

KRSkull

i am sick and tired of me feeling :meh: when something happens. and then at night when i am in bed i start to cry and call myself idiot for just standing there and not doing anything.

Like last night my mother fell in-front of me. and all what i did was looking at her while she was falling and didn't give her a hand to get up or asked her if she was ok.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I'm bloody sick of people blaming Islam for terrorism.. like seriously guys look past their petty religious affiliations! these terrorists are funded&supported by USA the ISIS? it is brandishing american M16's and it was made to de-stabilize Syrian govt which is Russia's ally and the al-Qaeda&Taliban? both also funded&supported by the USA to fight the Soviets in afghan.

USA is ****!ng over the middle east by breeding terrorism&instability and all is see is people blaming Islam for it.. like seriously guys?

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm sick of people's views of others being totally black-and-white. For instance, you have two people: both are manipulative and willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want. Both will backstab anyone and will harm their allies to achieve their goals. Both of them are entirely unrepentant about it and neither of them have ever outwardly shown an ounce of care for those they've harmed. Why is it that the one who will admit that they're out for their own good is labeled "evil", while the other, who hides behind doing all of this for "the sake of the world", gets labeled "good"? As far as I'm concerned, they're both neutral; and the one who won't admit their selfishness is worse than the one that will because...honestly, would you rather know where your ally stood or would you rather they said they were on your side only for them to abandon you at a moment's notice? :/
Why yes, Fable did bring this up, how did you know? *character rants quite often, apparently*

Also sick of people following completed stories. Guys...just....guys. Stahp. There won't be anymore updates. Stop making me feel guilty, for Jeevas' sake.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
I'm sick of the view that DMC fans made DmC fail. Which DMC fans? All of them? So... you too? And how? Simply by complaining and criticizing DmC (often with good reason)? o_O

DmC was made for as large an audience as possible, not just DMC fans. It was designed to appeal to mainstream gamers, and it was even westernized. It was made for people who didn't even have experience with Devil May Cry, and those who had no interest in DMC. But nonetheless, DMC fans caused it to fail? Wut?
Furthermore, don't you think that if DmC's goal was to attract a large crowd, and it failed to attract that crowd, that's just the fault of DmC itself?

I mean, if the argument had some logical points behind it, fine, it would be your opinion. But right now, I don't think it even deserves to be called an opinion, because it doesn't make much sense without arguments backing it up.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm sick of people's views of others being totally black-and-white. For instance, you have two people: both are manipulative and willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want. Both will backstab anyone and will harm their allies to achieve their goals. Both of them are entirely unrepentant about it and neither of them have ever outwardly shown an ounce of care for those they've harmed. Why is it that the one who will admit that they're out for their own good is labeled "evil", while the other, who hides behind doing all of this for "the sake of the world", gets labeled "good"? As far as I'm concerned, they're both neutral; and the one who won't admit their selfishness is worse than the one that will because...honestly, would you rather know where your ally stood or would you rather they said they were on your side only for them to abandon you at a moment's notice? :/
Why yes, Fable did bring this up, how did you know? *character rants quite often, apparently*

Also sick of people following completed stories. Guys...just....guys. Stahp. There won't be anymore updates. Stop making me feel guilty, for Jeevas' sake.

Lol, weren't we just talking about Reaver's betrayal(s) in the game the other day? :laugh:

Edit: I rescind my complaint; not that anything's changed, but it might have been premature, on my part.

What am I sick of? Travelling every holiday season. >.< It'll be nice, staying home next year.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Lol, weren't we just talking about Reaver's betrayal(s) in the game the other day? :laugh:

Edit: I rescind my complaint; not that anything's changed, but it might have been premature, on my part.

What am I sick of? Travelling every holiday season. >.< It'll be nice, staying home next year.

Haha, we were. XD Though what brought this up was people comparing him and Theresa...who's supposed to be guiding you through out the series. I really don't get how so many fans say she's good and he's evil when they do a lot of the same things (when you look at it objectively, that is).

Eep. I hope your travelling goes well.

---

Kinda sick of the news at the moment. Again, not everything is black and white. Apparently that hasn't gotten through to them, yet.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm sick of people with a sick sense of humour.
I mean literally sick.
How is biting off chunks of banana and spitting it across the stage into the other person's mouth funny? Or entertaining? It's BANANA. It gets mushy and ****. It's not funny, it's disgusting. OMG I think I'm going to hurl again now just thinking about it.
That also cost me my dinner last night. Thanks a whole ****** lot. I'm not jaded enough to believe the entire people of America share this sick sense of humour, but those two Americans in particular were revolting. Just gtfo. It was the equivalent of Two Girls and a Cup.
It was gruesome. And it made me miss the last (and best) part of the show because I had to go hurl in the toilets.
******* monkeys.

Top Bottom