• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

KRSkull

I am sick and tired of people taking the "Everything wrong with *insert movie* in *insert time*" as an actual review. I mean the person who made it for entertainment purposes and it shouldn't be taken seriously.

Also i am sick and tired of some bad TV series being kept in air while some of the good ones get canceled.

I am also sick and tired of hearing about some new TV series that are inspired of movies. Not all movies can turn into TV series. If they are out of ideas. They could ask the audience for help. I remember watching an interview for a TV series i don't remember its name but i remember that the director of that series posted an add in the news paper asking the people to send him ideas for his show to his mail. and he said that he got over a 100 mail with good ideas.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Sick of having the same a-hole messaging me about how much he "misses me" when I've made it perfectly clear there will be no second chances.

Ship sailed, amigo--I was a dumbass to ever consider it before, and I'd have to be a complete and utter dumbass to sacrifice my everything for you, now.

Go. Away. I fricking hate you.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm sick of these headaches. Sick of having to go home and listen to my crazy *** uncle laugh like a lunatic while I'm trying to relax in my room. Sick of my things being stolen by my d-bag brother and no one doing anything, but get angry at me. I'm sorry for someone breaking into my room and stealing MY THINGS FROM MY ROOM! I'll try to send my video games to Fort Knox. I'm sure it'll be safer there then in my own room.:shifty:

KRSkull

I am sick and tired of people giving me the "you are lying" look when i say that i am going out with my friends. I mean just because i don't go around showing off by saying "my friend did this or my friend did that" doesn't mean that i don't have any friends. I have a lot of friends and most of them are members of this forum.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sick of family members making rash decisions and then telling me off or guilt tripping me when I point out that those decisions could end poorly. It's like "guys, I'm trying to help, not be oppressive, so please just stop and think for a sec". And I still get yelled at regardless. Maybe the real thing I'm sick of is not having any space to breathe. >_<

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
This god damn heat!!!
2632747_o.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sick of people doing the stupid writing-hey-with-an-excessesive-amount-of-"y"s thing. You don't look cool, you look like you're drunk and can't work a keyboard...and I feel like you're coming on to me every time you do it. Please, just stop. :cautious:

Viper

Premium
I'm sick of mom's panicky attitude. I spent two hours picturing all sorts of bad scenarios after she rushed into our apartment, practically in tears, saying something is wrong with dad and that she got a call from hospital to bring him a change of clothes. It turns out he shortly passed out cause he neglected to have breakfast this morning (and he is diabetic) and the change of clothes was cause his shirt was all wet from sweating. Once they raised his blood sugar levels he was fine. In fact, few minutes ago he walked in without any difficulties.
Maybe it wouldn't bother me so much if this wasn't the same woman that constantly claims for herself to be level-headed and calm.

Top Bottom