• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

(Also reading through FotS again to see where a couple of new scenes can/should be inserted).

Now reading:

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just finished reading "Gundam: Thunderbolt" Volume 2. Man, that was a feels ride if I've ever seen one. :'(

When I first read Volume 1, I was worried that this series would be a typical "Evil Hero" and "Heroic Villain" a la Death Note, but Volume 2 alleviated my fears as the protagonist and antagonist both receive character development. Fleming's speech to the child soldiers about the futility of war in particular touched me, especially since I never thought a self centred person like him could show concern for others. Meanwhile, the eternally nice guy antagonist Daryl finally got his promotion only to lose even more of his body parts in the process. The stress of war finally seems to be getting to him as he becomes more of a zealot of the war he was initially apathetic for, all to protect the people he cares about.

My only regret is finishing this volume in one sitting, as Volume 3 doesn't come out until the next 102 days. :dead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Been doing some re-reads lately: Voodootown by Bruce Elgin, London Shadows (for the 7th or 8th time) by J.L. Weaver--which will in turn involve re-reading Black Swan Ghost and Moonlight Secrets. I'll probably finish all this week, too.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I have a very short attention span, and so I tend to rotate books as I'm reading them, so currently I'm in the middle of all these books.

0faSZi0l.jpg

It's worth noting that "Monte Cristo" is a re-read. As well as "No Longer Human" and "Arsene Lupin: Gentleman Cambrioleur" although those two were in different languages when I first read them.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Tearing through some Batman Beyond comics now that I've gotten more into the TV series. It's nice to slip back into comics again...I haven't read any in so long, it feels like slipping back into a pair of well-worn but extremely comfortable shoes. :)

So far, 10,000 Clowns is my favorite story arc.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Catching up on my Wattpad reads (the downside to so many of the stories being ongoing).

Currently reading there:

-Curse of Blood by Jeanine Croft
-Lucas Hale and the Scroll of Seven Seals by Bradley North
-Talon the Black by Melissa Mitchell
-Beauty in the Bones (Season 2) by Holly Gonzalez
-Madness: Of Dance & Discord and Memories: Of Dreams & Demons by Jason Curby

Edit: Started this on Monday...

So frigging in love with this series. I can't even express how amazing it is. :inlove:

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
As you can see from the pic, the complete works of H.P. Lovecraft. Over a thousand pages long, but a journey of a thousand pages starts with a single word...or something. I try too hard to be clever sometimes.

nzlPkaMl.jpg

Top Bottom