• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
My copies of the first five Arsène Lupin books arrived this morning and I've been having a blast reading through them. A shame some of the books had some slight wear and tear despite being "new" but whatever they were really cheap. Gonna totally get the rest of the series after I've finished these, I may have to get a new bookshelf though as there's quite a lot of them. :wink:

iwRlFl5l.jpg

Aurelius

While cleaning my room, I stumbled upon a book on witchcraft & demonology. If I conjure up a demon from the fiery pits of hell or put a curse on someone... Whoops! My bad!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"The Strategy of Conflict" by Thomas C. Schelling. It's mainly about things like Game Theory which I find endlessly fascinating.

e6xardEl.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
"Only the Dead know the end of War." -Plato
That quote sums up perfectly this story, "Mobile Suit Gundam: Thunderbolt". Dark, depressing and unforgiving. Thunderbolt tells the story of a rivalry between two pilots on opposing forces locked in a hopeless war where Death is the only true winner.

lGp2TLRl.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
In the process of reading "Anne of Green Gables" by Lucy M. Montgomery.

At first I wasn't sure what to make of the hyperactive Anne, but I eventually grew to like her.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Re-reading the Darkside series by Tom Becker. Still one of my favorite series. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes darker books in a modern/Victorian setting.

Top Bottom