• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
I sold my 3DS long ago for my PS4 (or else I wouldn't even be on YouTube as it stands), Ace Attorney 6 makes me regret it very highly. At first I was not interested, but then I looked at some spoils... Yeah, not localising AAI 2 is the biggest mistake they could ever make, this game is SO GREAT. I mean, okay Ace Attorney was apparently an highly downloaded game back in the DS era due to how it was a pain to find games in stores - at least in France, and as such it meant bad sales for the series throughout the years. Not translating AAI in other languages than English was the safety line back in the days, then they did this. Apparently, around AA5's release, some producer said that they had AAI3 in their mind. AA5 being a success (less in France again, because we like to complain about a lot of things, like an untranslated game in which text is the game's core when English isn't that hard to learn), I hope that Capcom is changing their mind anytime soon.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Repeatedly watching one of my favourite end credits to an anime ever. It's just so adorable and the references to three great literary series was a nice touch.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
13322117_1201133726593544_7225103653501743394_n.jpg

playing games

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Relaxing in my deck chair in the garden while they do renevations to my house.

At the bottom of the garden I notice the old sundial with the phrase "Amyddst ye fflowres I tell ye houres."
Talk about old English.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching a teaser for an anime movie...over and over again. The sheer WTF and trolling in the teaser never get old.

For comparison, here's the actual first trailer for the film. Be warned, one or two NSFW shots in there.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just got back from the splash pad with my friend/neighbour. Now just getting dinner going (frozen pizza, lol), and once kiddo's eaten, had her bath, and gone to bed?

All of the writing! :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Sitting in my old room. Man, it's really cluttered in here, I was such a hoarder as a kid lol.
Wow, they still haven't thrown out my old CRT tv.

Now just relaxing in my old rocking chair, listening to the birdsong.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Reinstalling Sims3 and Sims4 since I have all my previous com's game files on this com but not the games themselves. Not looking forward to downloading all the stuff from the Sims Store. D: We bought way too much stuff way back when.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just finished scrubbing both bathroom sinks and counters, put in a load of laundry, and attempted to mow the lawn (the mower either needs fuel, or hates me. Either way, I can't get the cap off, so I might have to ask one of my neighbours for help...which I really, really don't want to).

Now to sweep the floors and do the dishes.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty Suggestion: let the grass get long, go into it, catch pokemon, sell pokemon, hire people to mow the lawn and clean your house for you. =D

--
Considering whether to take a nap or not. If no nap, then I'll just frown at my writing for a bit. Either way, reading later. Hopefully no armies of rats in the walls in later chapters...that was...oi....

Top Bottom