• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well playing MMO ( Els actually as im doing that grind to lv 75 for Elysion and only 2 levels left, so frustrating since Lanox is so hard as its dungeons - too much traps really)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching "Lupin III: Green vs Red".

Hot damn, if you made a drinking game out of how many times the movie references prior titles in the franchise...you'd have alcohol poisoning before the intro ended. :dead:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
well going back and doing advancing in lv's in one mmo i loved :

13043201_1172171999489717_1898954431451402271_n.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Jotting down time-zone comparisons between Ontario, New Orleans, and Japan (based on an event set to occur in FotS), while cursing myself for not having done it before when I'd first outlined the scene. >.> Also have to start getting ready to take kiddo to her bus stop soon.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Brewing another pot of coffee (hubby took all but one cup from the last pot), settling down to do some revising on WoN, and then I'll be checking up on the Doberman pup. I'll likely be hopping back and forth between revisions and puppy-sitting all day...and I don't mind one bit. :inlove:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching Disney songs in different languages. It's pretty interesting to see.

Especially songs like "When I see an Elephant fly" from Dumbo which had a lot of clever wordplay and hard it must be to have translated that.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching the Digimon Movie multiple times through.

It really gives me a nostalgia rush, even though the movie itself is an unholy mixture of three different movies hastily sewn together. Still, the movie amazed me as a child and still holds a special place in my heart.

Top Bottom