• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching a bunch of videos of my favourite Bass Guitar player, where he takes on increasingly bizarre challenges from Youtube's comment section, like playing left handed, playing with no amp and even playing with no strings.

His latest video is just amazing. "Impressive, but what can you do with this comment?"

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Playing RE 0 HD remaster on PC:

13246262_1191174134256170_7942945292848082383_o.jpg

lorddemolatron

Premium
just sitting again at place im now living in UK and waiting when some gaes finally downloads onto pc not mentioning tommorow im getting more fun as im claiming mine IGN for new char what comes soon on NA version of Korean mmo

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching Arcade Modes' "Saitama vs Superman" video. Wow, you can tell the heart and soul put into this fan video.
The fight itself was epic as all hell.

lorddemolatron

Premium
And now that DMC char named new Elsword female char is getting from me more attention(just playing Elsword as what im doing):

13335979_1197675086939408_9000641796571667795_n.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Checking the forum, setting up my playlist, and put the kettle on for the second time this morning so I can have my cuppa coffee. Also contemplating wtf I'm going to do regarding our cosplays for Wellygeddon tomorrow. I need to give one of the boys a haircut so I can style it in Dean Winchester fashion, remake the god amulet (my polymer clay version that took 3 days to make has lost one horn and the other's tip has broken off already - KIDS!!) and try to suss out my blonde wig because apparently these are made for people with massive foreheads and mine falls short of that. Also going to give my wig-cap a good scrub - it's still green from our last cosplay as aliens.
But now.
Coffee and breakfast. Then writing.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Currently typing my traineeship report in a desperate state, with some Ace Attorney court/objection OST to get psyched
Coincidently I am preparing my room for renovations while listening to the Dai Gyakuten Saiban (Great Ace Attorney) soundtrack. It's pretty good.

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
Coincidently I am preparing my room for renovations while listening to the Dai Gyakuten Saiban (Great Ace Attorney) soundtrack. It's pretty good.

Brofist. The OST isn't bad at all, and when I have time I watch replays on YouTube, since I just don't know much about this game. My favourite OST is from Gyakuten Kenji 2 though (Gyakuten Saiban 3 then 5 not too far behind). Gyakuten Kenji 2 being the best game in the series so far, without a shred of doubt :p

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Brofist. The OST isn't bad at all, and when I have time I watch replays on YouTube, since I just don't know much about this game. My favourite OST is from Gyakuten Kenji 2 though (Gyakuten Saiban 3 then 5 not too far behind). Gyakuten Kenji 2 being the best game in the series so far, without a shred of doubt :p
I'm still sore they didn't localise Investigations 2. I really hope that Great Ace Attorney doesn't go the same way as I'm more hyped for it than AA6.

Top Bottom