• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Fervently cleaning up after my slobbish self since the housemates are coming back later today. Ugh, why do I always make such a mess. :unsure:

19bc7ascnk0ocpng.png

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just finished logging all my editing into Camp NaNo's site. Now considering if it's a good time for a break and a bit of fun or if I should start for the next round. @_@

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Now that the dishes, counters, upstairs bathroom, coffee and end tables are clean, I'm taking a little break. Still a few more chores left before the in-laws show up tomorrow with kiddo, and no doubt a few others I'll wind up redoing between now and then. :dead:

Also got some writing in earlier, and I'm likely to do more tonight.

Edit: Oh yeah, and gonna watch some more Psycho-Pass with the hubby soon, too. Need my fix!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Writing. Wondering if I can find anyone to be my playlist guinea pig. Also getting frustrated with depression. Stop telling me I'm lonely, brain, there's a cat, a dog, and mum in the same room as me. I'm not alone.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just updated both my wordpress and DA journals on my writerly progress (since I kinda forgot about them for a couple of months). Now I'm just trying to figure out what to have for breakfast. Once I'm fuelled, I'll be working on the next scene of TMT...provided I can steer this ship back on course. :unsure:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Playing games of chess against the computer, seeing as I can't find any humans to play with me.
In the latest episode (or the one before that?) of Mr. Robot, Elliot literally plays against...

Himself. His own alternate personality.
In an unrelated (but still important) note, there's a flashback scene, where he "gives birth" to his alter ego by putting on the f-society mask. There's this fanatical spark where his eyes light up (while wearing it) and you realize that it's not Elliot speaking anymore. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any of the aforementioned scenes.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Adding more music to my playlist to prevent the other songs from becoming stagnant. Mostly Skillet and Blue Stahli tracks, since the muses seem to like the songs I've been picking.

Top Bottom