• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Angel;117132 said:
^ Best of luck to you - I hope you get the results you want :D.

I remember going for mine and refusing to open the envelope for ages because I figured if I didn't open it, it would all just go away. Pretty smart thinking, huh? :lol:

yeah i might do that !!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
thank u for the luck !
i will make a thread about my results !!!!!!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
What subjects did you take? Apart from all the crappy compulsory ones like science and maths etc...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
rs as in religious studies or something else? And you get far more interesting GCSE options than I did...I did Drama, Religious Studies, Home Ec, IT and Spanish - those were the "interesting" subjects...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
yeah rs is religious studies and god was it boring :lol: i sorry but 2 years of islam , christains, life after death , sex before mariage ....... boring

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ I hear you there - my atheist teacher said I'd fail because I refused to write the religions from a textbook perspective (where all Christians are Roman Catholic, all Muslims are Sunni and all Jews are just unfortunate). I aced it and she was soooo embarrassed...

The only fun parts of RS were upsetting Christian Scientists and confusing the JW's...neither of which is particularly hard...oh, and visiting the mosqe - that was cool...

EDIT - oh and some of the girls got to go to Israel (was sooo jealous I couldn't go) and my friend was asked if she would consider being sold to some guy for three camels...she totally should have gone for it...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
sounds fun :lol: I didnt go on any visits as my school is crap ..........
i would of loved to go to a mosque and visit them brainwashing me :lol: i know its bad but i cant help it

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:lol: Nah, they don't brainwash you in a mosque - you have to go to an Islamic Training Centre for that - the ones specifically designed to encourage terrorism. Had a few of those in my old town - since they found the bomb equipment those centres got shut down. The local Imam was furious that they were even operational...

Mosques are beautiful places - we wanted to visit the Guru Gobind Singh Gurdwara (Sikh Temple) but they said no... :(
------------
EDIT: currently searching for weather forecast

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
it must of been scary of having terroists living by u ! i would of ran 10000 miles away .............. i cant help it when im on a plane and a muslim man sits infront of me i think " terrorist "

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Grown up around them all my life - doesn't bother me in the slightest. They aren't representing true Islam anyway so the majority of law-abiding Muslims despise the terrorists as much as anyone else does...

Christian extremists do terrible things too...but it's not representative

---------------
Currently I am waiting for Steve to get off the XBOX 360 so I can go to bed!

not all muslims are bad. there are the good and there are the bad

crying becuse i found out that my best friend is one of those greedy people

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Looking at my GCSE results and I'm actually rather pleased with them, also checking out my online banking to discover I've finally been paid. ^_^

Koemi

half-breed
^ what the....

just woke up, checking emails and just realize my schedule is rather packed today... <sigh>

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Dante Aseroth;117336 said:
Got myself stuck into Final Fantasy...o_O

Isn't it awesome.

Just dropped my best friend of at his house and now we're talking on the webcam, waiting out this stupid tropical storm.

Also I'm reading some spoilers for the upcoming chapter 322 of Bleach^_^.

Top Bottom