• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
wondering what to make for dinner and just finishing up on Oblivion for the afternoon

Dark Drakan

Admin
Looking at my clock and wondering why it said 6pm before i remembered that i didnt finish work until 5pm (usually 3pm). Shows how exhausted and run down i am after hard day at work today. :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I just got back from work also. Atm I'm eating stir fry, and posting here.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Drakan;117414 said:
Playing The Force Unleashed demo on 360.

Is it any good? If so, I may buy it :lol:

Just posting here, and relaxing atm. Trying to get my head into writing mode ^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
LordOfDarkness;117425 said:
Is it any good? If so, I may buy it :lol:

Just posting here, and relaxing atm. Trying to get my head into writing mode ^_^

I enjoyed it, its short but the combat system and controls are easy to pick up and The Apprentice feels really powerful. The physics are impressive and just has a good feel about it when you start learning combos and playing around. The story looks really good and im looking forward to it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Drakan;117433 said:
I enjoyed it, its short but the combat system and controls are easy to pick up and The Apprentice feels really powerful. The physics are impressive and just has a good feel about it when you start learning combos and playing around. The story looks really good and im looking forward to it.

Yeah, I watched a few trailers of it. But at certain points, The Apprentice didn't look too evil *to me* At some points in the trailer, it seemed that if you shoved a green or blue lightsabre into his hand, he'd actually look like a hero. Now Vader is so different, coz you know that guys is evil :lol:

Just chatting here about SW: TFU ;) I just noticed... you take out the w there, and you have stfu :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
LordOfDarkness;117434 said:
Yeah, I watched a few trailers of it. But at certain points, The Apprentice didn't look too evil *to me* At some points in the trailer, it seemed that if you shoved a green or blue lightsabre into his hand, he'd actually look like a hero. Now Vader is so different, coz you know that guys is evil :lol:

Just chatting here about SW: TFU ;) I just noticed... you take out the w there, and you have stfu :lol:

Thats probably because hes meant to be a secret apprentice. Also hes human and has emotions, hence the love scene and him getting his own bot (much like C3PO and R2D2). However Vader was the same at one point until he totally turned to the dark side, he too had a love and a caring side.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Drakan;117440 said:
Thats probably because hes meant to be a secret apprentice. Also hes human and has emotions, hence the love scene and him getting his own bot (much like C3PO and R2D2). However Vader was the same at one point until he totally turned to the dark side, he too had a love and a caring side.

Oh I see... Luke was manipulated at a young Jedi age... Deep down, he always wanted to be good.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
looking in disbelief at the astronomical prices people charge for PSOne games - calling them "rare". What bullcrap...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Angel;117457 said:
looking in disbelief at the astronomical prices people charge for PSOne games - calling them "rare". What bullcrap...
it is bullcrap...i know two places you can get ps1 games for wicked cheap....the first of the two certian branches may not sell ps1 games anymore...game stop....and the other still sells them and takes them but they only have one store and i do not think they have an online store, however i could be wrong....lol. it is called game universe and the store is the us.
here is a online store http://www.cduniverse.com/default.asp?style=games
with decent prices.....not the store in the us....but...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^thanks - I hate that in order to get my favourite PSOne games I have to pay more than I would for a brand new 360 game. It's completely insane...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Finally playing the insanely hard One Shot, One Kill mission on Call of Duty 4...Veteran...Good lord it's so difficult.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Posting and about to order two books - The Conference of the Birds by Farid Al Din and Phenomenon of Man by Father Pierre Teilhard De Chardin.

Of course I'm screwed if I've got those names wrong :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
lol....
listening to Evanescence- Call me when your sober....
i just thought of the coolest idea....PM if you must know....

Top Bottom