• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Was planning on having a night in tonight but my cousin has other ideas. So im going out drinking yet again...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm recovering from my hellish weekend and trying not to feel sick through lack of sleep and arguing...always a pleasure to travel over 100 miles to be shouted at for being born. Don't know why I don't do it more often :dry:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just finished a cup of tea and a ginger biscuit to stop myself feeling sick and then I'll probably crash soon once Steve gets off the Xbox...which means sometime tomorrow morning :lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
- damn you posted at the same time as me -is he that bad...???? lol.....im jsut listening to evanescence wating for my mom to get home so i can do some food shopping and then i will probbaly play dmc or kh2 until like 2 in the morning...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ Last night he didn't crash til almost 2am...luckily I was so tired I slept through the super loud COD4 noises and him yelling at his cousin over the headset. Tonight I think I'll be kept awake for quite some time :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Having a good old antter with angel =]

Talking to my friends on MSN

Planning to go to a 23 hour death note marathon if im allowed

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm about to take a shower, then I'll come back here and post whilst probably playing on my 360, who knows? :lol:

Plus, I have something to tell someone *cross fingers they come on* ;)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
trying to find my micro SD card reader so can transfer some files from my phone to my Pc and vice versa

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
waiting and worried about my GCSE results that i get 2moro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im so worried ...............

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^ Best of luck to you - I hope you get the results you want :D.

I remember going for mine and refusing to open the envelope for ages because I figured if I didn't open it, it would all just go away. Pretty smart thinking, huh? :lol:

Top Bottom