• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just got out of bed and drove to repair shop to price up car repairs. Now having some breakfast before i go and get another part of my tattoo done and speak to another guy.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just back from having yet another part of my tattoo done, and now posting on forums while i got some time. Then going to the pub because i really need a beer.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Recovering from a massive hangover inflicted from a going away party I threw for a friend last night...My hangover cure involves Orange Lucozade and a cup of tea...Strangely, it works.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Writing up a legal document detailing employment laws, credit agreements and terms of business. So dull I could eat my own head...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Going to take a shower ;)

And when I get back here, I shall continue to write :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Got home from having a good drinking session as i really needed it after week ive had. Now just browsing the forums and thinking about work tomorrow.

Koemi

half-breed
just beat Sanctus 2nd time again in dmd - 2 min. finally no holy water ;) i guess i am getting to enjoy fighting him :D

now looking for dart shafts online - didn't have any in local stores, and for some reasons mine were broken.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Rearranging my MSN contacts while trying to resist the urge to go straight for the bottle of Fosters Twist in the fridge...

Dark Drakan

Admin
omenminator;114931 said:
sounds so fun.....:lol::lol:

Doing it for 2 weeks straight, got to do 420,000 of them yet... >_<

Just got home from work and going to have a shower.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
i will lol heres a pic
2uenynm.jpg

i saw the news earlyer today and the weather reporter said that i could slow down to a really strong tropical storm lol i hope so

Top Bottom