• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^Watch that your pen doesn't stab anything vital in there :p

I'm waiting for everyone to let me get some sleep - if I have another late night I'm actually going to go on a murderous rampage...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm in fanfiction mode too... I am currently tidying my room... I usually keep it nice, but when my friends come round it turns into Hell... phtt, boys...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
eating breakfast and trying to write 10 stories in my head....only 2 or 3 or them are devil may cry though...drinking diet pesi...might go get some coffee in a bit, hoping that my mom made some of course....ah coffee proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yes, you gotta love coffee... But I'm actually drinking tea atm...

And I am helping Trish with our game concept ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Eating a late dinner and sorting out some stuff for Steve's cousin.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Had a nice day... Spent half of it on Halo's campaign, on toughest difficulty...

But now I am chilling here, and I am chatting to my nephew

Janny

Dines with dementia
I'm listening to my PC fan go wild again.. I swear it sounds like it's playing Jingle Bells o_O

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wondering what food to have and also wondering when my phone will ring and friends start asking to to go drinking.

Janny

Dines with dementia
^ Lol, you must have one strong liver since you seem to drink almost every day :lol:

I'm getting ready to play Morrowind and get my ass kicked by a rat... :dry: That game is probably the hardest RPG I've ever played; even a battle against a rodent may kill you (and probably will).

Dark Drakan

Admin
Janny;118212 said:
^ Lol, you must have one strong liver since you seem to drink almost every day :lol:

Not every day just most of them. :lol:

Still no phone calls and my friends phones are off... what is everyone doing today... :\

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Maybe they are secretly meeting without you?

I'm posting, replying to emails and feeling tired. No idea what is wrong with me lately - the slightest thing sends me to sleep nowadays except when I actually want to go to bed at night...typical...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;118236 said:
Maybe they are secretly meeting without you?

Nope they were all being boring, one went fishing, another camping with grandparents and the rest couldnt be bothered to come out. Its bank holiday monday and im working and they arent and im the one who wanted a good night out... boring and disappointing day to say the least.

Top Bottom