• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Currently drinking my Noon Coffee in the backgarden with Tchaikovsky's "1813 Overture" blasting in the background.

The cannons' have set off the local dogs...I regret nothing!!!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Currently finishing up my first cup of coffee before getting ready for the day. Then kiddo will be off to school, and it'll be just me, a few chores, and editing/formatting on WoN.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Sat at my computer, watching the Sherlock DVD Commentaries of season 1. Ah, back when the series was good...

But seriously, it's pretty fascinating to hear about the process of making the show, plus Cumberbatch and Martin's banter is pretty hilarious.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Enjoying the fact that it's a rainy day, since that gives me free license to take it easy today and only do as much as I feel like doing.

Which currently involves editing and reading.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Wandering around our community centre/church waiting for the rest of the music team to arrive and inwardly mocking a choral group using one of the rooms nearby. Because I'm mean. And they truly suck.

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work doing 4 different roles for the next 9 days, going to be a busy period. Got £40,000 worth of orders to pack alone in a day as well as working in 3 other areas of the building and managing a warehouse, arranging deliveries and pickups & being the IT support on top of running my own area.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just finished watching a movie with kiddo, so getting a little editing in now. Then the day will be a kind of lather, rinse, repeat between edits, lesser chores, and reading.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Watching Black Sails on Amazon, been a long day at work & nice to finally relax (even if it's nearly 9pm). Got another huge order to get sorted tomorrow too so hopefully it's not a mad rush tomorrow like it was today.

aoshi

I jus broke my Resident evil HD Origins CD in half and threw it the trash can. Its pathetic,useless and hopeless to play these games. There is only so much love and affection i can show towards games but when it starts to eat my life away, I draw the line. Capcom developers are idiots and have no sense on how to make a game entertaining without being painstakingly hard. Capcom is a moronic company and its monopoly is slowly ending and i am jus waiting for it to die.I loved your games capcom but at the same time you try to eat my life away, I can't let that. I am a true gamer who enjoys a good game, a challenging game. But your games are like gambling. A bad habit that slowly eats the lives of true gamers like me. Die you pathetic phony game devloping company. Jus die.

Last edited:
Top Bottom