• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Went out for drinks tonight with the students' union. It was pretty fun, even though I didn't know too many people that well so a lot of it consisted of me standing there, pretending like I could hear what they were saying (music was loud-ish).

But hey it was still fun!

Viper

Premium
Did all my assignments. Also did the basic lineart of an apparatus to measure permeability... well, more like traced it from a photo, I ain't entering art competition, it's for reference purposes only.
Now I'm at my last boring hour of being alone at work today.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
At work, had to lock doors to stop the shop buzzer going off every 5 seconds as doors are blasted open with the wind. Drove me insane for the first 2 hours of work before we decided to lock all the doors.

Yeah...damn, what is up with all this wind today?

I'm just about to play some games. Right after a noice cuppa tea.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Picking out my suit for tomorrow's funeral. :frown:
Huh. My condolences.

muWqbfE.jpg
^A pretty good representation of today's plans, after I get back from all the festivities at the family's place.
So video games, anime and some kind of battery powered cake... I see evil is afoot.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
After having only a handful of scattered notes/character bios inspired by a writing prompt I did nearly two years ago, I finally got a tentative start on the outline for "Shattered Time". Also about to have dinner.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Having my first coffee of the day and debating whether to do more outlining for Shattered Time, or to go over what I have so far of Shadow & Flame so I can make the necessary adjustments.

Top Bottom