• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Resting after being taken to hospital last night with a suspected heart attack.

Wasn't that but legit no idea what happened so was sent home at 6 this morning.

Not having a heart attack is tiring though.

Glad it wasn't a heart-attack. D: I hope whatever it was doesn't make a repeat performance, and you feel better soon.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Having a massive argument with a 4 year old.
Kid: it stopped raining now, I want to go outside.
Me: No, it IS raining.
Kid: no it's not. I can't see it.
Me: dude, it IS STILL raining.
Kid: Why can't I play outside?
Me: because it is raining. It's too cold to go play in the rain.
Kid: *cue tantrum* I WANT MY MOMMY! *standing at front window screaming and crying and drooling for mum*
Me: *eventually* Hey, listen here. We're not playing outside because it's raining and cold. We're going to do some baking for mum. Now when you've stopped drooling everywhere and pulled yourself together, you can join me in the kitchen, yeah. *walks away*
Kid: *2 minutes later, totally composed* *looks outside glass door behind me* Look, it's not raining anymore!
Me: DUDE, are you seriously going to do this AGAIN?
Kid: Why?
Me: *literally headdesk*
Kid: *stares and slinks away*

This is my day. Pretty much. Early morning til late noon. Go me.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Editing Fall of the Spectrum, while testing out a theory as to why the graphic section breaks are acting up some of the time, and not at others. Six more chapters to go.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I was trying to record some audio...now I'm trying to figure out how to keep my mic (or lack thereof) from picking up traffic noises. Which isn't working. Honestly, this was one part of the plan I didn't think would go wrong.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Steeling myself for whatever sugary surprise kiddo is whipping up for me right now. Judging by the ingredients she had me pull out, I've an inkling I'm going to wind up feeling ill for the rest of the day... :unsure:

I know, I know--she's trying to do something nice. Just glad I'm not diabetic. ._.

Top Bottom