• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
About to get kiddo off to school. Then I'll be getting at least half of the yard work taken care of (as long as the rain holds off). Then hell knows what other chores I'll do, or if I'll loaf about; gaming, most likely.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Playing for now UMVC 3 and well this as ending unlocking would be predictable in mine case as who i love to main in game:

18058048_1595975477109365_1956156089753764469_n.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Watching a documentary on the Great Wall of China. It's pretty interesting to see the history surrounding it and the political/economical situation that arose from it.

Although, all the mentions of "building a wall to keep them out" is reminding me of a certain someone...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just finished raking the front yard, so now I'm going to make myself some breakfast, and sit down to a couple of episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist.

Aside from editing, I also reserve the right to goof off for the rest of the day. So hot...so tired... :dead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Soon to take kiddo to the bus stop. Afterward I'm either grabbing a few essentials from the on-base grocery store, or doing a full shop (depending on a friend's answer).

And thanks to doing a number on my back yesterday, I'll be taking it as easy as I can today.

Top Bottom