• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Drinking coffee, trying to decide which one of Forneus' scenes to work on (I like to go back and forth between the characters sometimes, just to keep things interesting), and thinking I really, really want to watch more of that show.

I've been doing that with MoI and Blackout today, hopping between scenes. I think it's really helpful to keep from getting writer's block. ^^ -finds it's helping her writing go smoother-

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Using a springed chest expander as a substitute for handheld weights (cause I left them at my flat where I leave to study -.-"). Ha! Call me McGyver (hey I needed to come up with something...)!

2v9erex.jpg

KRSkull

Using a springed chest expander as a substitute for handheld weights (cause I left them at my flat where I leave to study -.-"). Ha! Call me McGyver (hey I needed to come up with something...)!

2v9erex.jpg

You should put the other side on your foot. That way you can kill two birds with one stone.

Currently i am drinking coffee, Watching The Hobbit, and Wondering what should i have for dinner.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
That way you can grow the muscles of your arms and leg at the same time.

It wouldn't suit my type of training. I don't pull the springs slow, I do fast and energic repetitions. The goal is developing speed and muscle resistance to fatigue. So the basis has to be as solid as possible, that's why I preferred to use one of my chair's legs instead of my leg. Besides, my elbow would have kept my leg on the ground anyway, so not much of a training there xD

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If you want to build muscle but be lean then you should go swimming and do aerobics and cardio foxtrot, also doing pushups and jogging with laps of a pool will build stamina and endurance

thats what I did when playing rugby as well as weights of course for muscle and size building and I do it now the same way with the exception of no weights due to my forearm injury

KRSkull

It wouldn't suit my type of training. I don't pull the springs slow, I do fast and energic repetitions. The goal is developing speed and muscle resistance to fatigue. So the basis has to be as solid as possible, that's why I preferred to use one of my chair's legs instead of my leg. Besides, my elbow would have kept my leg on the ground anyway, so not much of a training there xD

Well not if you were lying on your back and you use it the same way you use both hands. but instead of using two hands you use one hand and a foot.

Top Bottom