• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Good luck with NaNo. *wonders what NaNo is*

Thank you! ^^ NaNo is short for NaNoWriMo which is National Novel Writing Month. NaNo is a writing competition, with the main competition taking place in November and two side competitions taking place earlier in the year (one starts tomorrow and the next will start in a couple months). The goal is to write 50k words in a month, but, during the side competitions (aka Camp NaNo) you can set your word goal to whatever you'd like. ^^ -will be aiming for 150k since she did two 100k Camp NaNo's last year, but might lower the goal later-

KRSkull

Thank you! ^^ NaNo is short for NaNoWriMo which is National Novel Writing Month. NaNo is a writing competition, with the main competition taking place in November and two side competitions taking place earlier in the year (one starts tomorrow and the next will start in a couple months). The goal is to write 50k words in a month, but, during the side competitions (aka Camp NaNo) you can set your word goal to whatever you'd like. ^^ -will be aiming for 150k since she did two 100k Camp NaNo's last year, but might lower the goal later-

OH WOW seem like an intense and exciting competition. Good luck and hope you win NaNo.

I would like to read your novels one day

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
OH WOW seem like an intense and exciting competition. Good luck and hope you win NaNo.

I would like to read your novels one day

Thank you! ^^ It is, really, both intense and exciting. And stressful. LOL
Aww. =3 *hopes you like her writing if you read any of it* If you would like, I could link you to what I have posted online. ^^; (I also have all those links in my art thread here on the forums.)

Currently doing:
Writing! Wheeee! Also drinking coffee and listening to Fellowship of the Ring...which Stilts keeps watching. XD He's such a weird cat. Anywho, will probably go on a walk in an hour. That or finally go to sleep. Or walk and then go to sleep.

KRSkull

Thank you! ^^ It is, really, both intense and exciting. And stressful. LOL
Aww. =3 *hopes you like her writing if you read any of it* If you would like, I could link you to what I have posted online. ^^; (I also have all those links in my art thread here on the forums.)

You're welcome ^^. Well hope you have loads of fun.

Oh That thread sounds interesting. Today is going to be an amazing and adventurous day.

Now i am Drinking coffee, browsing the forums, making some cheese sandwich, and watching Xena

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Like the lovely Shadow, also taking part in Camp NaNo, so just working on today's word count. Then it'll be dishes, laundry, and reading more of The Stand (a little more than halfway through, lol).

We'll be crazy by the end of the month! Whoo-hoo! =D

@ef9 o shea & @KRSkull Thank you, both! ^^

Currently up to:
Resting my leg some and pondering if I feel like getting up and making lunch while trying to figure out how to make this scene more interesting.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Doing word sprints that a friend is giving me. Surprised at how well I'm doing. This is going to be immensely helpful. ^^ Going to have a snack when this next one is done.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Drinking coffee, trying to decide which one of Forneus' scenes to work on (I like to go back and forth between the characters sometimes, just to keep things interesting), and thinking I really, really want to watch more of that show.

Top Bottom