• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Still looking for your PC components eh? Looking for a 4k monitor? ;)

Only the monitor im undecided on, rest of the components have been picked or purchased. Only the CPU/GPU/Windows and Monitor left to buy and im done and no I cant afford a 4k monitor just yet. :laugh:

Might purchase the CPU tonight, got to check my spare funds first.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Only the monitor im undecided on, rest of the components have been picked or purchased. Only the CPU/GPU/Windows and Monitor left to buy and im done and no I cant afford a 4k monitor just yet. :laugh:

Might purchase the CPU tonight, got to check my spare funds first.

Nice! Which Windows did you choose?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Going for Windows 7 as im used to it and its cheaper and generally seen as better than Windows 8.1 and can upgrade to Windows 10 when its available for free (same as Windows 8/8.1 upgrade option).

Just well like me, I also use Windows 7, maybe mainly for gaming but also getting that upgrade for 10 when it comes, as Im getting it for laptop.

KRSkull

just completed a quest that my sister gave me. Now i am drinking coffee and eating dinner and checking my base on Battle Pirate.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Gaming and silently hoping that the sky will make good on its threat to pour buckets on us so I don't have to walk this morning because I'm tired and couldn't sleep all night. T-T

You won't escape workout if it rains! Stay at home and use these! *throws weights at her*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You won't escape workout if it rains! Stay at home and use these! *throws weights at her*

Nuuuuuuu! Not the weights! *demondodge* LOL It didn't rain so I walked. We usually don't exercise on rainy days, though...partly cuz the area is prone to flash floods and partly cuz the rain makes us lazy. >_>

--

Currently writing and chatting and considering how best to get some stuff done. Will probably be doing chores soon.

Viper

Premium
It's beautiful sunny day so I went for a walk by the river and a bit around the neighborhood, cca 7km if google maps is measuring it right. Now I'm munching on canned tuna, bagel and spring onions straight from our balcony.

KRSkull

Browsing the forum, Rolling in my bed to get to the other side of my room, And testing the Travel Immersion Water Heater i just bought.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Trolling a Scarecrow.

34spm6f.gif

What? Come on, don't tell me no one ever did this in his life at least once.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Watching some shows on Netflix on my XB1 while downloading some large patches and updates for my games so I have more time to play them tomorrow.

Top Bottom