• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Getting through a cold, boring morning at work and looking forward to having a day off tomorrow to fit some gaming in.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Havent actually got any gaming in that I wanted over the weekend or this week yet but will definitely try and get some in for the remainder of this week. Only have 3 days left of work for this week then I am off for 4 days thankfully.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Altering the heck out of this new laptop just to get it to function like windows 7. :grumpy:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
***Bumpety-Bump***

"Unfortunately, I can't counsel you whilst having a s**t..." ~ Steve to Annabel in I'm a Celebrity... (She was standing outside the toilet talking to him). lol! Sorry.

Waiting for Luxeon Keyshot to download (I think I've been sat here for two hours already). 65%, hurry up already!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just finished giving the pets a bath. x_x Ugh....

Now to relax and watch the cat spazz as he tries to get water off himself....

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
I am finishing up my first semester of college. Can't wait for Christmas break for no other reason than being able to play my video games in peace lol

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Back to work after a couple of days off and also having to catch up with 3 days of forum posts. Thought I would kill 2 birds with 1 stone and check forums at work. :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
About to order some Xbox live moolah.
Finished my 'Winter Walk' picture.
And just found a hair in my coffee mug... :p Blergh!

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Sitting in my lancer evo listening to tunes and reading fan fiction and posting on here before I go to sleep in this cold ass carpark waiting to hear word on if my fiancee is taken to the labor ward for delivery

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Having a conversation with the very dude who near single-handedly created my favourite childhood videogame. Says he'd like to see my art of it. Okay so I'm fanboying from every pore and attempting not to let it show out there so I'll do it briefly here.

kelly-rowland-gif.gif

Last edited:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Downloading some 3DS demos:
Sonic Lost World
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
Also thinking about getting 'Sonic the Hedgehog 3D Classic'... meh, it's (nearly) Christmas... I'll get it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I am...attempting to game and get a chapter posted on FFN. Neither is going well. *unsure why FFN isn't sending emails out to alert people to fic updates and has decided she's writing a Batman game review very soon*

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I've been playing this burger making flash game for the past 2 hours that's more fun and addicting than it has any right to be.

I think I need help.

Top Bottom