• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Trying to work out what sort of mood I'm in... I know it's not a good one... *Might be dipping down into depression again... a bit early to tell though. Might stay like this for a while...*
Just uploaded my Gamerscore. Trying to work out how to beat Bane on Arkham Asylum.

Listening (not watching) to the wonderful program, 'Benefits Street'... :banghead::poop:... Yeah, all people on Benefits are like that *sarcasm*... :shifty:... f***ing idiots :banghead:.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Trying to work out how to beat Bane on Arkham Asylum.

Dodge, dodge, batarang as he charges, dodge, beat up while he's dazed. Rinse and repeat. ;)

---

What I'm doing:
Drinking a shake and pondering what I want to do when I'm done with cartoons. *feeling a little too lazy to get off her butt* Also pondering why all my favorite fictional couples continuously try to kill each other....

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Dodge, dodge, batarang as he charges, dodge, beat up while he's dazed. Rinse and repeat. ;)

---

What I'm doing:
Drinking a shake and pondering what I want to do when I'm done with cartoons. *feeling a little too lazy to get off her butt* Also pondering why all my favorite fictional couples continuously try to kill each other....

Thanks for the advice... I seem to get stuck between Joker's henchmen and Bane... (where the heck do they all come from?! I'm starting to think that he's recruited the whole of Gotham :p )

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks for the advice... I seem to get stuck between Joker's henchmen and Bane... (where the heck do they all come from?! I'm starting to think that he's recruited the whole of Gotham :p )

You're welcome! ^^ I hope it helps. Ah, they got me stuck a lot, too. :/ I learned something from Origins, though: only attack the guys closest to you, cuz the really big guys (be they on Titan or Venom) will usually run over the regular guys and either stun them or knock them out...which is helpful in almost all the Bane fights. x_x (LOL XD I...could see that, actually. Maybe it's just the entire Joker fanclub he's sending after you.... *now imagining obsessed fangirls/boys attacking B-man*)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Listening (not watching) to the wonderful program, 'Benefits Street'... :banghead::poop:... Yeah, all people on Benefits are like that *sarcasm*... :shifty:... f***ing idiots :banghead:.
Unfortunately showing the stereotype and conforming to what the public expects makes for good TV viewing figures and creates something for the public to point their blame towards. I know not everyone on benefit is the image of a lazy person or a criminal.

This is anecdotal, but I know some people who went on assistance for a few months following uni just to help them work out how to get a job; and I know others who's companies went bust and had to do the same thing to set up another business. I really don't know why they persist with this image of a lazy criminal when these days there are a lot of students and people who have worked all their lives forced to have benefits while they look for work.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
You're welcome! ^^ I hope it helps. Ah, they got me stuck a lot, too. :/ I learned something from Origins, though: only attack the guys closest to you, cuz the really big guys (be they on Titan or Venom) will usually run over the regular guys and either stun them or knock them out...which is helpful in almost all the Bane fights. x_x (LOL XD I...could see that, actually. Maybe it's just the entire Joker fanclub he's sending after you.... *now imagining obsessed fangirls/boys attacking B-man*)

I saw Bane 'run over a few' last night... I then became distracted *found it hilarious at 5am*
All... Bane fights? *gulp* So you face him more than once?
lol... well, as much as I like Joker, I wouldn't fight for him... *prefers Harley*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I saw Bane 'run over a few' last night... I then became distracted *found it hilarious at 5am*
All... Bane fights? *gulp* So you face him more than once?
lol... well, as much as I like Joker, I wouldn't fight for him... *prefers Harley*

XD Wait til you get the REC claw in Origins. Sometimes when I haven't slept in a while, I amuse myself by making thugs crash into each other with it...it's hilarious. >_>
Erm...well, not in Arkham Asylum. >_>
Hmm...I dunno...I might fight for Joker if I was fighting alongside Harley. >_> *has decided they're one of her favorite couples*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Having a cup of coffee, and about to watch an episode of Supernatural. Once that's done, I'm going to finish the chapter I've been working on, because I've been taking too damn long on it as it is.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Rendering a picture of Lightning (in a Mass Effect suit) in Keyshot 4 (It's taken about an hour...so far).
Still haven't managed to get a render of Nite...
Oh and I need to download that Star Trek Khan comic.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Yeah, done with editing chapter 15...now it's time to move on to 16.

THIS IS TAKING FOREVER! Damn my inability for not looking over my work 5 times. Apparently looking over that sh*t 4 times wasn't enough.

*Sigh* Bookshelf muse and Pro Writing Aid, where would I be without you. Oh yeah, probably not editing my work.

Top Bottom