• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Playing with makeup from a Halloween shop and being Joker just for funzies.

The result of a rushed make up job.
1379487_447816728662013_1149022787_n.jpg

996885_447816835328669_1884646336_n.jpg

1383615_447816868661999_1915942030_n.jpg

That Halloween shop is AWESOME. Some decent quality make up and even stuff that yellows your teeth. Next time I'll make it look better. This was a very rushed makeup session just for the hell of it. I love Halloween.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching haunted doco's on youtube because there's nothing on TV. Also can't work on Vergie with the kids constantly in and out and hovering over my shoulder or breathing down my neck about wanting money for lollies and toys.
Also drafting up a rough itinerary for the family holiday.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Taking a five minute break from ironing Mount Invincible whilst I boil the kettle for a cuppa coffee. Sorry to anyone if I don't respond to IM's right away, I gotta conquer this monster today. :( Believe me, I'd rather be chatting with you than doing this.

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
Downed a big-as can of V, gonna go grab an ice cream, grab a blanket and then get back to finishing this bloody story because 1 - NANOWRIMO is in 22 days from now and 2 - I'm starting work on Monday so there will be no more writing until 3am in the mornings anymore.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Preparing to game and then bake banana bread and coffee cake. Or bake and then game. Really, the order is of little importance to me, atm. >_>

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Do you feel the sweetness in the coffee after eating the cake???I can't feel the sweetness in tea or coffee after eating something sweet. Or are you eating your cake after drinking coffee???

Cake first, then coffee...usually. But, yeah. :/ Neither tastes sweet to me if I have the other first. T-T *tempted to go dump more sugar cubes into her coffee*

Top Bottom