• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work, tired and aching ... weights sessions day before work always seem a good idea at the time. However only 1 week to go then I get 3 days off for Christmas.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Gonna go to the mall and get my pre-ordered copy of Gran Turismo 6, along buying a new SixAxis controller, since my first one got busted by its shape (/\, X, [], and O) buttons! >.<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Posting and looking over some internet sites.
I've just looked over at the Daz Studio website at their December freebies... I can see why they're free... ¬_¬' Mind you, I love the sketch cam they gave away a few days ago.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Running between the bathroom and my laptop... I've really got the 'gag reflex' thing under control, I haven't thrown up... yet.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Paypal pretty much sucks.

Two people got hacked this week and transferred $500 to me with it, then Paypal holds the payment as you'd expect if the other person reported it, and then I'm meant to go give input on the 'case'... when the only options for 'input' are reimburse. Reimburse what? There's nothing in here and I'm not pressin' nuthin' that means $500 worth is going to be refunded when no money ever entered my account in the first place.

Get it together, Paypal, eBay, Shin-Ra, whatever.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Trying to get through last early day of the week at work and only have 3 days left then I have couple of days off for Christmas.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Listening to the radio, posting on the net and Daz Studio actually has a good freebie... thing is, I think I've got three or four different styles of Santa hat now :/

V

Oldschool DMC fan
it's gonna be a quiet next few days not being able to do sweet FA on the digital front. Guess I'll catch up on reading. Like medieval people.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Just finished updating the software in the tv. Been on the Daz site to see what the freebie is (stomach control for a male model) and looking at a few sites.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Watching the football and step son is playing Crackdown in the background, then going for another Christmas dinner at Fiancees dads house.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Reading the book (in PDF form) entitled "Unleash the Warrior Within" by former Navy SEAL officer and host for Discovery Channel's Future Weapons and History TV's Ultimate Soldier Challenge Richard "Mack" Machowicz, which is about developing your focus. It doesn't apply to just soldiers; it applies to anyone, for life is a (figuratively) battlefield.
%7Bc0d5a741-c2ff-4520-939a-8924b7af14bc%7DImg400.jpg
9780738215686_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Print prep and production. Gotta get some new prints available this year. At least 1 a month. :facepalm:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I... am supposed to be finishing off painting some sculpt but the disruption to the internet has totally busted up my rhythm and desire to do anything but cycle through messages on DeviantArt and CGHub with lukewarm coffee and a scowl.

...Ugh.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Last 15mins of work, then going home and will be reading gaming news and hands on previews of some games im interested in and might get some Xbox One time in.

Top Bottom