• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well....I was going to try and force myself to write after watching a couple of random videos on youtube....but then I opened up my document, re-read the last paragraph I wrote, and thought '**** I can't do this'. And then I noticed the time. Just ticked over past midnight.
Time to store away my paperwork, turn off the heat pump, shut down my computer and go lie in bed to question my existence.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Catching up on forum posts then making myself some food and then have an entire night of GTA V planned. Amy has been dragged to a gig and I have no work tomorrow so have entire night to myself.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Looking at a flyer from our ASD support group that is tempting me with an offer of Disneyland Paris for a week at £179 per person and then realising I can't do it.

Jake? In another country? Hardly going to happen :(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm sorry to hear that.

I know - I'm gutted, really. Such a great opportunity but going by how he just loses it even going to our local supermarket, the thought of him being miles from home and doing it is not worth it. Blah...

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Still trying to do what I should have been doing for a while: going to bed. And failing. Dammit. >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I know - I'm gutted, really. Such a great opportunity but going by how he just loses it even going to our local supermarket, the thought of him being miles from home and doing it is not worth it. Blah...

Keep an eye out for more deals like that. We'll go together one day :)

Blade8513

I am on this website looking through the threads and getting used to how things work, then im going to take a hot shower, and start playing the DMC HD Collection which JUST finished downloading like an hour ago :/ (It started last night)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching this:
And thinking this is how you write a satire for horror. It's probably also how the guys come up with the stuff they do in the Scream/Haunted House/parodies-of-real-movies movies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Trying to wake up after rough night sleep then being in work, roadworks everywhere making journey anywhere a nightmare then stupid van driver parking in middle of road blocking my way out every morning.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Writing! ^^ And listening to music. And eating a lollipop, cuz I've just discovered chocolate lollis dunked in coffee are awesome. :inlove: I hope I have more.... *might read later*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Looking at the new Michael 6 model for Daz Studio... he looks just like Michael 5!
It's on sale at $87! (It's meant to be $125) No wonder they give away the program for free!

Top Bottom